Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Newmom.com12
Help!!!
January 18, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I have a 4 month old living my ex husband whom I cheated on he says he has forgiven me but his actions says other wise I believe he I cheating on me now I'm in pain not sure what to do

Replies

• MomToovey
    January 18, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said, but I wanted to let you know I'll be praying for you.

• ReadWriteLuv
    January 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Um, I would say it wasn't your child that pulled you apart, it was your cheating that did it. 

• ReadWriteLuv
    January 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM

You seriously need help. And I'm not being snarky, thats for real.

Quoting Newmom.com12:

I feel like I'm always complaining I just want happiness but I don't know how to be I worry so much I keep thinking about the mistakes I've mad in the past isay ima let go but I find myself dwelling again I'm sorry for cheating but I was young n naive I'm different now but so is my sons father n a bad way I live him n don't want to break up my family not  sure who I can talk to n this mom thing is hard I need help from his dad emotionally I'm hurt I'm sad I want to change n b strong for my baby my life has changed n I have to accept the changes body wise parenting wise its time to grow up but something is stopping me

• Newmom.com12
    January 19, 2013 at 3:11 PM

I cheated yrs ago and haven't done so since!!! N I will get the help I need

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN