Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
bethany0199
advice from ppl who have been in this situation only--a bit long but juicy worth a few minutes to read
January 18, 2013 at 6:43 PM

infedility

will state i am 4 mo pregnant with his child we are not married but have been dating 3 yrs i wrote this to his ex wife and his childs mother [we are on friend terms] 

tell me what you think about my situation other than its real shtty and please dont tell me to leave him thats obvious 

ALSO THIS IS THE FIRST I KNOW OF HIM CHEATING

BF  has hurt me.. u may not find this as a shock but he cheated on me with a girl from his past .. about 2 weeks ago i am torn hurt beyond and i just dont know what to do.. i love this fool so much but he cheated i know our relationship really is not your biz but i feel like u can give me insight and help me make the decision to leave him permanently or what

HER REPLY

FIRST OF ALL, I WANNA SAY I KNOW EXACTLY HOW U FEEL. HE HURT ME TOO AND HE'S THE ONLY MAN THAT HAS HURT ME. THE THINGS IS THAT YA"LL HAVE A BABY TOGETHER AND I DONT THINK U SHOULD BE SELFISH IN YA DECISION MAKING. P TENDS TO BE A BETTER FATHER WHEN HE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS BABY MOTHER. HE MISSED OUT ON A LOT OF YEARS WHEN IT COMES TO HIS SON. IM NOT SURE HOW LONG HE HAS BEEN CHEATING ON U WITH HER OR IF ITS SOMETHING NEW. MY FIRST INSTINCT IS TO TELL U TO LEAVE HIS ASS. BUT WHEN I THINK ABOUT WHAT I'VE BEEN THRU. I THINK THAT MAYBE U SHOULD TALK TO P AND GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE IF HE'S WILLING TO CHANGE. BUT IT'S LIKE UR TAKING A CHANCE ON GETTING HURT AGAIN.

IT'S A DAMN SHAME HE'S DOING THE SAME SHIT AND WITH HER. HER ASS GOT LIKE 4 KIDS.

ALso does it sound like she regrets not giving him a chance

Replies

• bethany0199
    January 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM

im actually decent friends with the ex.. and her son and my baby will be half siblings..shes also known my bf since they were like 14 or so so i just wanted her take on it all.. and yes i know that he will likely but what we have works for right now i guess.. i dunno

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts