Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Angeleyes_6
Help I am so confused :(
January 18, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Well this isn't something I would normally ask people I don't know well for advise but I just want some other opinions on my situation. Well I met the man of my dreams and we have a baby girl now. Thing is he has left us off and on since I found I was preggo. He left twice during my pregnancy and even missed her birth. Then he left when she was 6 months old and I was devastated. After nearly 4 months I decided maybe he would never come back so I met someone. Someone I had been friends with for awhile though. He is great and loves all my kids. He made me forget about all the pain. And the bonus is that he is a single dad too. Well a few days ago my babys daddy returned and said he wants to come home. Now I am torn. He wants to come back in 2 weeks so I have to decide. I love him with my whole heart and soul but I am afraid of making a mistake. My kids are very mad at me for wanting to take him back :( everything was going perfect and now its all a mess....help :(

Replies

• LovingMy2x4
    January 18, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Well this isn't something I would normally ask people I don't know well for advise but I just want some other opinions on my situation. Well I met the man of my dreams and we have a baby girl now. Thing is he has left us off and on since I found I was preggo. He left twice during my pregnancy and even missed her birth. Then he left when she was 6 months old and I was devastated. After nearly 4 months I decided maybe he would never come back so I met someone. Someone I had been friends with for awhile though. He is great and loves all my kids. He made me forget about all the pain. And the bonus is that he is a single dad too. Well a few days ago my babys daddy returned and said he wants to come home. Now I am torn. He wants to come back in 2 weeks so I have to decide. I love him with my whole heart and soul but I am afraid of making a mistake. My kids are very mad at me for wanting to take him back :( everything was going perfect and now its all a mess....help :(

Put your kids first. This is not healthy for them. Sometimes love just isnt enough.

• SassyLaLa85
    January 18, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Time to move on...put your kids first. Tell him NO.

Good Luck and Stay strong

• hollydaze1974
    January 18, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    Tell him no. He gave up his family when he left the first time....and the second. He'll leave you again. He's coming back probably because he just got dumped by who he left you for in the first place
  • AlannaMaria
    January 18, 2013 at 2:44 PM
    You would be a fool to take him back.. Your kids should come first. Good luck
  • ReadWriteLuv
    January 18, 2013 at 2:48 PM
    If he left once, then twice, he'll leave a third time too. Don't take him back or it's all on you if he leaves again now that you know his pattern of behavior. Fool me once, shame on you, fool
    me twice, shame on me.

What is so special about this guy that he is the "love of your life"? Can you honestly think that someone who was meant to be your end all-be all is someone who would leave you pregnant and then be such a deadbeat that he would miss the birth of his child and leave you alone to deal with that. That doesn't sound like Prince Charming to me.

"But I love him" is a phrase for children.
  • USMCwife0530
    January 18, 2013 at 2:48 PM
    This. The man of your dreams would not leave you...twice.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

You would be a fool to take him back.. Your kids should come first. Good luck

• thecoffeefairy
    January 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM
    Don't take him back. Give this new man a shot. Your ex blew his chance.
  • xoxRachelxox
    January 18, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Why take him back? So he can leave again? I wouldn't give up someone that has been loyal to you just because this asshole wants back in. He left you how many times already? What makes you think he won't do this to you again?

If your kids don't even want you to go back to him, that should tell you something.

I get that you love him but if he loved you he never would have left and certainly not as many times as he has.

• Twix.Leigh
    January 18, 2013 at 2:53 PM
    Stick with the new guy hun. Baby daddy sounds like a loser, no offense. If life was perfect without him, stay that way.
  • C.Fleury
    January 18, 2013 at 3:01 PM
    No way !!! Leave his butt behind. He's left you numerous times, he will leave you again. Why on Earth would you want to be with someone you left you and hasn't and wasn't there for his baby girl ? You'd be a fool to take him back. Even your other kids know this.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts