Thank you for joining the Love & Marriage group!
Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)
You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!
- To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
- To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
- If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
- Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.
Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!
Here are some helpful links:
- Click here for tips on using CafeMom:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...
- Click here to add our group signature to your posts:
Love & Marriage - Group Signatures!
- Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?
- Click here to find more of our CafeMom Groups:
New to CafeMom? Check Out Some Groups That May Interest You!
- Click here to find the most recent conversations on CafeMom:
Active Group Posts
Welcome! How did you find CM?
Hope you can find some answers to your parenting issue.
Hi, I am Justine, and I have a daughter, a step daughter, and a step son, and I adore my husband more than anything but we cannot agree on parenting!!! Ahh!
Hello, I am Jamie. I am 30, DH will be 31 in 3 weeks. We were high school sweethearts who met when we were 15 and 16 and haven't stopped being together. We have been together for almost 15 years and we have been married for 5 years on the 8th of November. What we have been doing the past few years:
September 2007 - got engaged
November 2008 - got married
July 2009 - bought our first house
March 2010 - delivered DD#1 (Milah)
December 2011 - I graduated with my Master's Degree
January 2012 - delivered DD#2 (Tatym)
October 2013 - decided to put our house up for sale so we could work on baby #3...lol
October 22, 2013 - found out we are expecting baby #3...YIPPEE!!!
So, we have had a very busy life together, especially the past 6 years. We really do mesh well together. It gets hard for me sometimes because he works so much (he owns his own business) and I end up doing alot on my own, even though I work full time as well. Nice meeting you all...looking forward to our chats :)
My grandkids are 24yrs old, soon to be 21 yrs old both girls and 13 yrs old, and soon to be 10 yrs old...both boys. The great grandkids are, soon to be 7 yrs old, and 4 yrs old twins...all are boys. The soon to be's will have a Birthday in NOv. or Dec.
Hi,Mary! Nice to meet!
How old are your grandkids?
I'm Mary...married mother of three,,,grandmother of four...great grandmother of three boys and one angel in Heaven. I am a senior citizen who thinks young but whose body rebels when I want to do something... contrarymary7
I'm Trica! Welcome!