Thank you for joining the Love & Marriage group!
Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)
You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!
- To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
- To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
- If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
- Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.
Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!
Here are some helpful links:
- Click here for tips on using CafeMom:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...
- Click here to add our group signature to your posts:
Love & Marriage - Group Signatures!
- Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?
- Click here to find more of our CafeMom Groups:
New to CafeMom? Check Out Some Groups That May Interest You!
- Click here to find the most recent conversations on CafeMom:
Active Group Posts
by mama23brieMonday at 1:16 PM
Hey I'm Brie. I'm 23 and married. Me and my DH have an 9 month old little girl and another due in July. I also have a 3 year old girl from a past "relationship" that lives with my mother in another state (seeking full custody back soon). Me and DH have been married for 1 year, together for 2. Doesn't sound too promising, but the amount of bs we've been thru together makes it feel like we've been together for a decade. He is an amazing father and accepts me for every one of my flaws, so despite the tough times I can't imagine being without him (even though I can't count on both hands how many times he's quit/lost a job since we've been together....i sometimes feel like I married a child!) But hey I'm not perfect either. Anyways, that's us in a nutshell and I'm glad to join this group! :)
by momie9958Monday at 11:11 PM
Hi im sasha
by angelicav12Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Hello,I am Angelica and I am an engaged mom of two.My fiance Jason and I are getting married in November.I love him a lot and he cares about me also including my kids.He has been so great to me for what I have been through,has been there for support when I needed it and still is.