Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Luckymommy17
EGGSHELLS
January 7, 2013 at 10:51 PM

How would you feel if someone who is close to you tells you they feel like they have to walk on eggshells around you.....Would you be upset? or Sad?

Replies

• shadow_lark
    January 7, 2013 at 10:52 PM
    Both, and I would ask them why they felt that way.
  • ashleigh24
    January 7, 2013 at 10:53 PM
    Probably a little of both. I felt like that with my hubby so that would be a huge reason why we are separated and soon to be divorced. We are better off friends right now honestly.
  • HeartStrings222
    January 8, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Both. I would definitely want to know why they felt that way.  I have a family member who most of us feel this way about, and I don't ever want to be like that.

• hollydaze1974
    January 8, 2013 at 1:31 AM
    Sad, I'd have to ask what part of my personality made them feel anxiety and examples and then get introspective on my behavior and decide who was overreacting...sometimes it's a mix of oversensitivity on their part and perhaps remarks I make that I don't think about.
  • jett286
    by jett286
    January 8, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Both.  Then I'd ask specifically why and take a good look at myself to see why I was so hard to be around.  Sometimes we need to change ourselves because we are the problem...

• pittymama
    January 8, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Quoting shadow_lark:

• MsRkg
    by MsRkg
    January 8, 2013 at 1:46 AM

More sad than upset. It would make me wonder though what am I doing to push this person away or make them so cautious around me, and do I need to re-evaluate my behavior? Often times we do things and not even realize that we are doing them.

• cali_angel_girl
    January 8, 2013 at 2:11 AM

I agree.  I would ask them why they felt they had to do that around me so I could see if it's something I could fix.

Quoting shadow_lark:

• 2lilmamas
    January 8, 2013 at 2:13 AM
    Sure would and I would ask why
  • MomRocs1102
    January 8, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Cant really be upset that someone feels that way,  just have to have a talk to see why they feel that way.  Maybe sad if you had no intentions on making that person feel that way.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts