Love & Marriage

thinkpinkBrandy
One moment happy as ever, and the next your heart is crushed.
January 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM
It takes less than a minute for all of your happiness to come tumbling down. Trying to be strong and hide my tears. How can I still love someone who has just betrayed me?

Replies

• Deannie1258
    January 7, 2013 at 2:11 PM
    Im sorry that your unhappy sweetie.Hope that it gets better soon.hugs Deannie
  • lapcounter
    January 7, 2013 at 2:12 PM
    Am I missing a back story?
    Sorry OP
  • thinkpinkBrandy
    January 7, 2013 at 2:15 PM
    The man my world revolves around cheated the other night and a lot of drama came with it. Our son is due in Feb. and this us the unteenth time he has cheated on me. Theres more to the story but its too personal to tell.
  • lapcounter
    January 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM
    Oh, sorry.
    Multiple cheating is not.good, good luck.

Quoting thinkpinkBrandy:

The man my world revolves around cheated the other night and a lot of drama came with it. Our son is due in Feb. and this us the unteenth time he has cheated on me. Theres more to the story but its too personal to tell.
  • Anryan
    by Anryan
    January 7, 2013 at 2:22 PM

if he has cheated multiple times why stay?  Why continue to be in that situation.  Leaving him may hurt like hell but in the long run it will be better off.  It's bad enough to break you trust but what if he gets someone else pregnant?  What if he brings you an STD?

I wouldn't walk away, i would run as fast as my legs could go.

• sunflowergl
    January 7, 2013 at 2:24 PM
    It's hard, trust is very easily broken when cheating is involved. I was with a guy that cheated on me a few times but the one time with this certain chick came big drama. She lied to him and said she was pregnant and much more. I was crushed. We sat down and had talked about it all and tried to work it out. We lasted only a year longer. It's hard. I don't know your whole situation but you have to do what's best for you and the baby. Good luck!
    If ya need to talk feel free to message me.
  • Always.Lovely.
    January 7, 2013 at 2:25 PM
    This. *hugs*

Quoting Anryan:

if he has cheated multiple times why stay?  Why continue to be in that situation.  Leaving him may hurt like hell but in the long run it will be better off.  It's bad enough to break you trust but what if he gets someone else pregnant?  What if he brings you an STD?

I wouldn't walk away, i would run as fast as my legs could go.

• AlannaMaria
    January 7, 2013 at 2:27 PM
    So sorry :( hang in there. * hugs*
  • Marja2011
    January 7, 2013 at 2:27 PM
    Hun I would take a good hard look and see if the cheating and other things like that are what you want your son to learn from him. Kids will see a lot even if we don't think they do.
  • rockinmomto2
    January 7, 2013 at 2:31 PM

My husband cheated once last year. It was incredibly difficult to get through, and I'm still not past it. He knows that if it happens again, I'm done. I can't go through that more than once. 

If he's just your boyfriend (which is what I'm assuming), and he's cheated innumerable times, why stay? You're worth more than that.

Love & Marriage