Love & Marriage

teenmum16
did anyone here ever get married as a teenager???
January 6, 2013 at 12:11 AM

i hear alot about it but i just wanna know how that works..like are u guys happy??  how is that going for you guys?? just in case i ever get married to the father of my maybe baby lol. 

thanksss <333 

Replies

• nicole6870
    January 26, 2013 at 12:59 AM
    I got married at 18 he was 22. We've had a LOT of ups and downs but that happens in any marriage. We've been together for almost 13 yrs and married 10.
  • mommyof24ever
    January 26, 2013 at 8:54 AM
    I got married to my hubby at 19.it has its challenges being so young and all but I am 25 now and we are still happy and together. No one is happy all the time lol. When ur young u are still learning about yourself so is he. The important thing is loving and marring for the right reasons. Love each other through the changes u will go though and don't neglect each other or u will grow apart.but yes I we are happy still even though we have our arguments. Everyone does.he is the love of my life and I wouldn't change it for the world. Good luck sweet ie I wish u the best and all lots of happiness.
  • sgillen
    by sgillen
    January 26, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I was 18 and my hubby was 24 when we got engaged, we celebrated a little too much ;) and a couple months later I was pregnant! Of course everyone thought that's why we got engaged/married... But it wasn't. We got married while I was pregnant and we have had our ups and downs but we are happily married and in love! 

• Dee24997
    January 26, 2013 at 11:23 PM
    We were just shy of 19 when we got married. We just celebrated 7 years of marriage 1/5 of this year. 10 amazing years as a couple. I would do it again in a heartbeat.
  • ErikayJuan07
    January 27, 2013 at 12:48 AM

people get shocked with my story but here it is..at 15 I ran away with my boyfriend..he was 20. when I was 16 I had my first son. 17 yrs old I had our 2nd son and at 18 my daughter. my kids are now 4, 3, and 2. February 6 Will be mine and my SO 6 year dating anniversary..Just 2 weeks ago we finally got engaged. he gave me the ring of my dreams. we had some very bad moments recently but in the end I knew I loved him more then anything and didn't want to be with anyone else..

• exhaustedmother
    Amy
    January 27, 2013 at 1:09 AM

I was 19 when I got married we have been together for 15 years.

• mcphersonkj
    January 27, 2013 at 9:16 AM
    my husband and I get married 6 weeks after I turned 18, he was 21. We have been married over 11 years now. We have two kids an 8 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. We are happy and still going strong. I would not change it for the world.
  • mommybellygirl
    January 27, 2013 at 11:50 AM

was married at 19 (he was 24). we are still together but its really hard. you are still growing as people... and you can grow apart. you have to work extra hard to grow together

• amberre90210
    January 27, 2013 at 8:05 PM
    I got married at 17 and he was 25 it only lasted 5 yrs was not a good idea for me
  • mrs.hartman12
    January 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    Me no, dh got married at 19 and divorced within a year.

Love & Marriage