Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
BUFFIE.the.BODY
sex, am I the only one??
January 2, 2013 at 11:14 PM
That has a great sex life? Most of you married women scare me @ times far as sex goes when you're married. I've been married for about 2 weeks and our sex life is still about the same, if not better. We have sex EVERYDAY..

Ok, I know sex isn't everything but it plays a nice little part. How or when did things change far as your sex life?

Replies

• lillybug222
    January 2, 2013 at 11:17 PM
    2 weeks? My sex life was amazing after 2 weeks, too. Even 2 months. Even 2 years. Add 2 kids to the mix and it's not what it once was. I'm not dissatisfied, and neither is my husband, and I suspect we'll continue to have times when sex is mind blowing & times when sex is sex. It's normal.
  • MrsApple
    January 2, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Well,I think most women mean the changes happens after YEARS,not WEEKS...but I've been married for almost 7 yrs and we still have amazing chemistry :)

• BUFFIE.the.BODY
    January 2, 2013 at 11:21 PM
    Yeah, everyone has their moments

Quoting lillybug222:

2 weeks? My sex life was amazing after 2 weeks, too. Even 2 months. Even 2 years. Add 2 kids to the mix and it's not what it once was. I'm not dissatisfied, and neither is my husband, and I suspect we'll continue to have times when sex is mind blowing & times when sex is sex. It's normal.
  • steffielou_who
    January 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM

lmfao... 2 weeks in.. YOu are a rookie!

DH & I have been married for 9 years and it's still active.. But only on the weekends.. I like hours of sex and it;s hard to do during the week when you have to get up at 6:30 in the morning to get kids up for school...

• OHgirlinCA
    January 2, 2013 at 11:23 PM
    I'm very happy and satisfied with my sex life. We've been married 6 years now :)
  • MayMommy07
    January 2, 2013 at 11:24 PM
    It's always good in the beginning! Congrats to you!!!
  • MomRocs1102
    January 2, 2013 at 11:27 PM

To me sex is a big part of marriage.  We have been married 3yrs one ds and and dd on the way and although I'm in 3rd trimester we still have great sex.  Don't let the people make you nervous who say once they have been married a while or had children the sex was out of their marriage.  That's their marriage not yours, you can make sure you and your dh always have a healthy sex life.  Enjoy and congrats.

• Ama2Gunner
    January 2, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Husband and I have been together for 9yrs, married for 2yrs. Sex is still awesome. It's not as often as we would like, but we have kids, he has a demanding job, and sometimes we are sick or I'm bleeding. 

Your married life is what both of you make it. If both of you put time and effort into it, then it will work for you. 

• GwenGray
    January 2, 2013 at 11:36 PM

After I had kids, but sex is still amazing with him, we just dont have the time or energy to do it every day like we once did. 

• chi_moma
    January 3, 2013 at 12:06 AM
    Sex changed for us about 6-9 months into our marriage. I would LOVE to have sex every single day but unfortunately my DH isn't a very sexual person :(

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts