Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
JenniferW67
Where Did You Get Married?
December 31, 2012 at 2:03 PM
I loved looking at the wedding pictures some of you posted. My hubby and I are pretty outdoorsy and big in to hiking, so we decided to get married on top of a mountain in CO. It was the two of us, our Minister, his brother and my brother in attendance. We all hiked up and had a what dh and I thought was our perfect ceremony. Where were you married? In a church, outside, a court house, at home, on the water, where? I love these stories.

Replies

• emarin77
    December 31, 2012 at 2:12 PM

In a Catholic church in a small town next to White Plains, NY.

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    December 31, 2012 at 2:17 PM
    My first marriage was at a court house it started and ended in the same room with the same justice of the peace. My now dh was in a small church just outside of the small town w live in. it was amazing to share our happiness with our friends and family!
  • AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    December 31, 2012 at 2:19 PM
    In the house he was living in at the time in upstate NY
  • Snapdragon88
    December 31, 2012 at 2:19 PM
    Botanical gardens :)
  • AlannaMaria
    December 31, 2012 at 2:20 PM
    We got married at Myrtle Beach at a resort outside on the lawn with palm trees and the beach behind us. We got married at 7:00 pm so the sun was going down. It was beautiful :) them we did the pictures on the beach!
  • JenniferW67
    December 31, 2012 at 2:20 PM
    Was it an old church? Some of the old Catholic churches are so beautiful. I think we may re-new our vows in our church for our 15th anniversary.
    Quoting emarin77:

In a Catholic church in a small town next to White Plains, NY.

• beeky
    by beeky
    December 31, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I was married in an 800 year old church on the banks of the River Avon, in the Heart of England.

• MrsApple
    December 31, 2012 at 2:22 PM

We were originally married at the courthouse and then 5 months later had our wedding in a beautiful old chapel.

• sktrowb
    by sktrowb
    December 31, 2012 at 2:23 PM
    86th street beach Virginia beach Virginia. At 6AM!
  • Supervane
    December 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM
    In a church Yuma AZ - it was the hottest day of that summer at 130° the reception was at a golf resort

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts