Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
JenniferW67
Where Did You Get Married?
December 31, 2012 at 2:03 PM
I loved looking at the wedding pictures some of you posted. My hubby and I are pretty outdoorsy and big in to hiking, so we decided to get married on top of a mountain in CO. It was the two of us, our Minister, his brother and my brother in attendance. We all hiked up and had a what dh and I thought was our perfect ceremony. Where were you married? In a church, outside, a court house, at home, on the water, where? I love these stories.

Replies

• emarin77
    December 31, 2012 at 2:12 PM

In a Catholic church in a small town next to White Plains, NY.

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    December 31, 2012 at 2:17 PM
    My first marriage was at a court house it started and ended in the same room with the same justice of the peace. My now dh was in a small church just outside of the small town w live in. it was amazing to share our happiness with our friends and family!
  • AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    December 31, 2012 at 2:19 PM
    In the house he was living in at the time in upstate NY
  • Snapdragon88
    December 31, 2012 at 2:19 PM
    Botanical gardens :)
  • AlannaMaria
    December 31, 2012 at 2:20 PM
    We got married at Myrtle Beach at a resort outside on the lawn with palm trees and the beach behind us. We got married at 7:00 pm so the sun was going down. It was beautiful :) them we did the pictures on the beach!
  • JenniferW67
    December 31, 2012 at 2:20 PM
    Was it an old church? Some of the old Catholic churches are so beautiful. I think we may re-new our vows in our church for our 15th anniversary.
    Quoting emarin77:

In a Catholic church in a small town next to White Plains, NY.

• beeky
    by beeky
    December 31, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I was married in an 800 year old church on the banks of the River Avon, in the Heart of England.

• MrsApple
    December 31, 2012 at 2:22 PM

We were originally married at the courthouse and then 5 months later had our wedding in a beautiful old chapel.

• sktrowb
    by sktrowb
    December 31, 2012 at 2:23 PM
    86th street beach Virginia beach Virginia. At 6AM!
  • Supervane
    December 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM
    In a church Yuma AZ - it was the hottest day of that summer at 130° the reception was at a golf resort

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN