Love & Marriage

JenniferW67
Where Did You Get Married?
December 31, 2012 at 2:03 PM
I loved looking at the wedding pictures some of you posted. My hubby and I are pretty outdoorsy and big in to hiking, so we decided to get married on top of a mountain in CO. It was the two of us, our Minister, his brother and my brother in attendance. We all hiked up and had a what dh and I thought was our perfect ceremony. Where were you married? In a church, outside, a court house, at home, on the water, where? I love these stories.

Replies

• GabbyP.
    by GabbyP.
    April 21, 2013 at 2:45 PM

1st marriage outside with the smokey mountains as our view. 2nd marriage in a small church of a small town in East Tennessee.

• Myshon
    by Myshon
    April 22, 2013 at 12:41 AM

At the Garden Wedding Chapel in Morro Bay, Ca, then 10 months later in a Catholic Church, then on our 5 year anniversary at the GWC again. 

• michelles89
    April 22, 2013 at 2:01 AM
    At the court with our family
  • MamaAjax
    April 22, 2013 at 2:16 AM

The Hilltop Restaurant and Club

My wedding is broken down here on my blog

03-03-2013

The whole thing was under $6,000 and that's including EVERYTHING from getting my nails done to everyone's attire to the catering, the venue, the officiant, the decorations, the table linens, the cake. All of it

The Hilltop Restaurant and Banquet Rooms are located at the quiet end of Wells Road in Orange Park, just a few miles south of Jacksonville, Florida.

• ilovemykids365
    May 9, 2013 at 12:56 AM

We were married outside at Mt. Davis (the highest point in PA) overlooking high point lake. We kept it small and sweet.

• acb4415
    by acb4415
    June 25, 2013 at 9:58 AM

We were married in a cathedral in the town that my DH and I went to college (which is where we met). 

The Cathedral of Saint John the Evangelist is a historic Roman Catholic cathedral. It was the first church in the Lafayette, Louisiana and was founded in 1821 and completed in 1916 in the Romanesque Revival style. 

We are very spiritual and religious, so it was important for us to be married in a church. Also, the history and architecture was important to us because of our careers (I have a master's degree in architecture and my DH has a bachelor's in civil engineering)

• kris0921
    June 25, 2013 at 10:09 AM
    We were married at the court house in Nac. We are slowly planning our big wedding. It will most likely be in a church.
  • Mommy2BTL
    June 25, 2013 at 10:16 AM
    My husband's family owns this house in upstate NY in the Mountains. We got married outside the church. Behind the church is a river, forest, and mountains. It was beautiful.

Love & Marriage