Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
MommyMitchy247
What do you think of tattoos?
December 26, 2012 at 3:25 AM

Personally, I think tattoos are alright as long as they hold a deeper meaning.

I have a small barcode on my ankle with the day my nephew was born and the day he died under it.

Then I have a quote on my lower back, which says "Everybody dies, but not everybody lives." in pretty cursive letters.

A lot of people judge me because I have tattoos but honesly I don't see a problem with them because nobody can see my tattoos. They aren't somewhere noticable and my tattoos hold a very deep meaning that I hold dear to my heart.

My son says that my tattoos are cool.

What do you think of tattoos? Do you think they're trashy? Do you think they're awesome? 

Please comment below :)

Replies

• MKNG90
    by MKNG90
    December 28, 2012 at 11:43 AM
    I think they are a waist of time. If God wanted me to have them He would've made me that way.
  • whitleypittman
    December 28, 2012 at 11:43 AM
    I have one on my ankle and one on my left shoulder blade and i plan on getting more. I had promised my dad i wouldn't get anything gaudy or something I'll regret. i never said anything about the number i would get. ;P
  • jess80
    by jess80
    December 28, 2012 at 12:55 PM
    I have 3, SO has 14 or 15. He's working on a sleeve. I love them but I try to put mine where they can be concealed because I am graduating in May as a surgery tech. And I don't want them hindering my job search.
  • jess80
    by jess80
    December 28, 2012 at 12:58 PM
    Love this

Quoting C.S.K.L:

• SaraLovesEli29
    December 28, 2012 at 1:00 PM
    I like them. I have none yet, but plan on getting a few soon after this baby is born. :) My husband has two and I think they're super sexy.
  • MiniMax
    by MiniMax
    December 28, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I LOVE tattoos, I have several and they all mean something, including the 18in by 15in one i have that covers most of my back... they all tell stories and i do have my favorites like the tattoo wedding ring that i have (i have  real ring) but my dh has the same one on his finger that i do on mine cause our marriage is something perminate... I have plans on getting more.... there is nothing wrong with tattoos in my personal opinion.

• Euphorikmomma
    December 29, 2012 at 12:57 AM

DH and I love tattoo's.  While not all of mine have a 'deep meaning', I do spend quite a few months picking/designing just the right ones before I run out and tell my tattoo guy "slap a chinese symbol on me!".

• floridamom34601
    December 29, 2012 at 8:01 AM

I have a rosebush on my lower back with vines coming out on both sides, it's the only tattoo I have. My husband doesn't have any. I like tattoos though.

• KRYSTALK1013
    December 29, 2012 at 8:49 AM
    Well, considering the fact that I'm contemplating number ten, I'd say they're alright. Lol

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts