Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Megan11587
Facebook
December 13, 2012 at 2:36 PM

There are two things (right now, anyway), that bug me about facebook:

1) I don't like that facebook pages of the deceased are still around.  It kind of creeps me out for some reason.

2) I don't like when people go on there and complain about personal stuff all of the time.  I tend to block those people from my feeds.

What annoys you on facebook?

Replies

• CandyRayne
    December 13, 2012 at 11:29 PM
    I don't like it when people complain about what other people do on their page. If you hate it so much stop bringing attention to it.
  • RheaF
    by RheaF
    December 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM
    Nothing really. After all, I choose what I read, not the people who post.
  • Jenni_Lynne71
    December 14, 2012 at 9:23 AM
    This is what I do.

Quoting MomToovey:

Nothing really. If something does bug me, I usually either don't read it or hide it.

• tiredmama42
    December 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I agree!  I have a friend who was single lived alone and passed away.  Somehow he keeps liking stuff!  Its really creepy and I even posted on the page and havent got a response. 

• la_bella_vita
    December 16, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I have a friend who whenever she buys something is the only time she updates facebook. My lovie got me a new laptop today! My lovie got me a car today! My lovie got me a kate spade purse today! It just gets old. She is pregnant and I never see her post about that, lol

I really only had excessive bragging and personal posts make me uncomfortable sometimes. I really didn't want to know your husband wore your thong to work today : /

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN