Love & Marriage

Megan11587
Facebook
December 13, 2012 at 2:36 PM

There are two things (right now, anyway), that bug me about facebook:

1) I don't like that facebook pages of the deceased are still around.  It kind of creeps me out for some reason.

2) I don't like when people go on there and complain about personal stuff all of the time.  I tend to block those people from my feeds.

What annoys you on facebook?

Replies

• CandyRayne
    December 13, 2012 at 11:29 PM
    I don't like it when people complain about what other people do on their page. If you hate it so much stop bringing attention to it.
  • RheaF
    by RheaF
    December 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM
    Nothing really. After all, I choose what I read, not the people who post.
  • Jenni_Lynne71
    December 14, 2012 at 9:23 AM
    This is what I do.

Quoting MomToovey:

Nothing really. If something does bug me, I usually either don't read it or hide it.

• tiredmama42
    December 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I agree!  I have a friend who was single lived alone and passed away.  Somehow he keeps liking stuff!  Its really creepy and I even posted on the page and havent got a response. 

• la_bella_vita
    December 16, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I have a friend who whenever she buys something is the only time she updates facebook. My lovie got me a new laptop today! My lovie got me a car today! My lovie got me a kate spade purse today! It just gets old. She is pregnant and I never see her post about that, lol

I really only had excessive bragging and personal posts make me uncomfortable sometimes. I really didn't want to know your husband wore your thong to work today : /

Love & Marriage