December 11, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Is your DH/SO close to your's?

Replies

• alexsmomaubrys2
    December 11, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Not really.

• momof2boy2girl
    December 11, 2012 at 8:06 AM
    Nope, he isn't even close to them. Long story. If you want to know, wait til I get to the computer.
  • raeyliNlilysmom

I'm close to his. Him with my brother and sisters not so much! lol

• kayandjsmom
    He is to mine. My sisters always tell him they love him and want a husband like him.

I know his brothers well but I wouldn't call us close.
  • AlannaMaria
    December 11, 2012 at 8:12 AM
    I'm close to his brother because he lives with us. I get along real well with his sister too, but she lives 16hrs from us.

My oldest brother passed away in 08 and before he died he had save my DH life from his burning truck, he had crashed into a tree. So My DH loved my brother. This all happend a couple years before I met DH & we hooked up after my brothers death. My youngest brother is 10 and if course DH loves him too :)
  • SOCO101
    by SOCO101
    December 11, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Dh hates my sister. I wouldn't say I'm bffs or anything with his siblings, but I feel like another sister if that makes sense. 

• dipsetgrl06
    December 11, 2012 at 8:14 AM
    I am. She's 18 and we are very close. He's closer to my almost 16 year old sister but not as close to my almost 22 year old sister. I'm not very close to her either so that's why.
  • beeky
    by beeky
    December 11, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I'm close with his sisters but not with his brother. 

I don't have any siblings.

• OHgirlinCA
    December 11, 2012 at 8:19 AM
    I can't stand my SIL. My husband chats online with my brothers occasionally, but we live so far away we don't see them very much.
  • MayMommy07
    December 11, 2012 at 8:23 AM
    DH is an only child but DH use to get along with my brother but when he moved in with us it changed. So they don't talk

Love & Marriage