Love & Marriage

mama91605
would you be mad if
December 9, 2012 at 2:04 AM
You went to a concert with your husband and at the end of it you (and your mom that took you to the concert) wanted to stand in a 10 min line to get a pic signed by Kip Moore (country singer for those who don't know) and your drunk husband threw a fit and said he was going to walk home because he didnt want to stand in the line. Mind you we were 30 min away from our house and he was really drunk and took of walking and it is freezing out side, so I didn't wait in the line I went to go try to find him. I just wanted an autograph and he made a huge scene in public because he just didn't want to wait for me.

Would you be mad, hurt or both. This is the first night night I have had with no kids until the morning since I have been a mother (7 yrs) and I am in bed crying instead of enjoy time with my husband who is on the couch because he is acting like a child. He didn't walk home but to the car which I didn't know or i Would have just waited in the line.

Btw for you country music folks the concert rocked. It was Kip Moore, Justin Moore and Eric Church. I had had a great time until this happened.

Replies

• jlc26
    by jlc26
    December 9, 2012 at 4:25 AM

Don't worry about what he thinks or want. Do what you want and what makes you happy. Everyone needs a nite to let loose and enjoy themselves.

• rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    December 9, 2012 at 4:30 AM

I would be hurt and disappointed but also I would be mad that I didnt wait in line. i would just let him know he has some making up to do!

• hollydaze1974
    December 9, 2012 at 4:31 AM
    Only at myself, to be honest. But I would have stayed for my autographs and if had attempted to walk home, he'd deserve the public drunkeness, would have went and got him from jail the next day. Since he went to the car instead, I would have gone back in for my autographs.

But quite Frankly, I would've let his drunk do whatever and gotten my autographs.
  • hollydaze1974
    December 9, 2012 at 4:32 AM
    Yes, because HE sure did, didn't he???

Quoting jlc26:

Don't worry about what he thinks or want. Do what you want and what makes you happy. Everyone needs a nite to let loose and enjoy themselves.

• jlc26
    by jlc26
    December 9, 2012 at 4:32 AM

Men are selfish and only care about what they want. I'm not only speaking of my s/o i'm speaking of every other man that I've known and have come in contact with. They only think of two things...themselves, and sex.

Talk him and if he doesn't understand then that's on him. You deserve to have fun.

• TommyAbby
    December 9, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Yep..and I would lay a thick guilt trip over it also. 10 min isn't that bad of a wait for something like that. He was a drunken idiot that ruined the night. He better find a good way to make it up to you now. 

What a jerk.. :P

• lapcounter
    December 9, 2012 at 6:56 AM
    We were going to go to that show and Eric Church pissed me off on Howe was doing tickets so we put our money towards another concert. And personally it sounds like your husband cannot handle alcohol and is acting like a huge child.
  • Megan11587
    December 9, 2012 at 6:57 AM
    :/. I'm sorry that you've only experienced men like this. I assure you they aren't all selfish.

Quoting jlc26:

Men are selfish and only care about what they want. I'm not only speaking of my s/o i'm speaking of every other man that I've known and have come in contact with. They only think of two things...themselves, and sex.

Talk him and if he doesn't understand then that's on him. You deserve to have fun.

• pristine729
    December 9, 2012 at 7:01 AM
    Yes, he's a douche. I'd be furious. He should be supportive of even the little things. How often do you really have the opportunity to get an autograph? My fiancée and I would have sucked it up and waited patiently for each other.
  • SOCO101
    by SOCO101
    December 9, 2012 at 7:02 AM

I'm so jealous! I love those guys! 

I would have been pissed off at dh. TBH, I wouldn't have cared that he took off walking if he was gonna act like that. I would have stood in line anyways.

Love & Marriage