Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
2lilmamas
What is the color scheme on your Christmas tree?
December 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM
What is the color scheme on your christmas tree?

Replies

• mommyof2soon29
    December 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Pink and lime green, dd picked the colors. I prefer a more traditional scheme but this is her last christmas as an only child, dd #2 is going to be here 2 days after christmas. 

• HisUsmcWifey
    December 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM

this year it's black, white, and silver. I had my mother in law make a matching tree skirt and stockings to go with it. I love this theme though and plan on keeping it for a while. I typically change theme every year.

\

• AliKatCam
    December 6, 2012 at 11:56 PM

It has no scheme. It was put together by a 7 year old and a 9 year old. It has gold and silver garlands, red and blue bows, all different color bells and ornaments. It is a mess but it is pretty.

• momtomy7kids
    December 7, 2012 at 5:18 AM

We use all white colors.

• 2lilmamas
    December 7, 2012 at 6:10 AM
    Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

this year it's black, white, and silver. I had my mother in law make a matching tree skirt and stockings to go with it. I love this theme though and plan on keeping it for a while. I typically change theme every year.

\

Thats looks very nice.
  • Gmgej
    by Gmgej
    December 7, 2012 at 6:11 AM

gold and red

• 2lilmamas
    December 7, 2012 at 6:11 AM
    This year its fushia, lavendar and purple. My dd picked it out and we love it.
  • TommyAbby
    December 7, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Gold, Red, DIsney. :)   But hubby did have one thing he had to have on the tree:

Photo: In every marriage, there is compromise....$@#&@ dolphins

Can you guess?? lol  So I let him put it on. Ahh.. the art of compromise :)

• Jenni_Lynne71
    December 7, 2012 at 7:18 AM
    I'm doing a snowman theme this year on my tree and throughout the house. Multicolored lights with snowman and snowflake ornaments on the tree.
  • beeky
    by beeky
    December 7, 2012 at 7:20 AM

No theme. 

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts