Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
2lilmamas
Do you buy your in law gifts for Christmas?
December 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Do you buy gifts for your in laws? What did you get?

Replies

• pittymama
    December 7, 2012 at 12:08 AM

we didn't last year but i'm sending them a container of home made dog biscuits (for their dog penny) and a chili's gift card :) they asked for nothing so we're going simple!

• Gemma06
    by Gemma06
    December 7, 2012 at 12:11 AM
    I usually buy my inlaws an expensive bottle of wine every year for Christmas. It has become kind of a tradition & they look forward to it every year! Lol
  • tennisgal
    December 7, 2012 at 12:17 AM

usually no, they fuss at us when we spend money on them. 

but this yr we got them an overnight stay at a nice hotel about an hour away. it's a luxury-type hotel and then they'll get a nice dinner. 

• cali_angel_girl
    December 7, 2012 at 3:28 AM

No mainly because they live in Texas so i'm not around them to no their likes/dislikes so the past two years I just made them photo albums with pictures of the kids.  This year we're going to be doing homemade gifts though.

• ncohetero
    December 7, 2012 at 3:30 AM
    No. I think once we got them an edible arrangement
  • raczac
    by raczac
    December 7, 2012 at 3:57 AM
    Yes we do my ful will get a book on the civil war he loves history. When my mil was alive we would get her stuff for decorating the house.
  • devastatedhurt
    December 7, 2012 at 3:59 AM
    I wish i didn't have too.theY don't deserve even a piece of coal

Quoting 2lilmamas:

Do you buy gifts for your in laws? What did you get?

• nurse-mommy
    December 7, 2012 at 5:53 AM
    Yes, fil is tough but mil is pics or wine or a book... can't go wrong with anything grandchild related for her...
  • maybe80
    by maybe80
    December 7, 2012 at 5:59 AM
    I don't know why we do. I hate gifting for people I barely see and care about. If they cared more about their grandchild I think it would be easier.
  • bmw29
    by bmw29
    December 7, 2012 at 6:03 AM
    I'm not sure yet what we will give them this year. Last year I made FIL a photo collage in the shape of a W. (Initial of his last name) and I made MIL a wooden picture of my son. They loved them.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts