PIOG - Who's baking Christmas cookies this year??
December 6, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Let's swap recipes - show me your favs!
by Megan11587December 6, 2012 at 9:16 AM
I love M&M Cookies - I use the Christmas colors for the holidays -
- Bake Time: 9 - 12 minutes
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Yield: 60 cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup M&M’S® MINIS® Milk Chocolate Candies
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Beat sugars and butter until light and fluffy.
- 3. Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- 4. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- 5. Stir in 2/3 cup M&M’S® MINIS® Milk Chocolate Candies.
- 6. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7. Press several additional M&M’S® MINIS® Milk Chocolate Candiesinto each cookie.
- 8. Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.