Love & Marriage

fgeith05
its just irritating sometimes!
December 6, 2012 at 8:04 AM

ok so sometimes in the mornings my DH will snuggle up to me. That doesnt bother me but then he procceds to caress my body. running his hand up and down my side and across my tummy. It irritates the hell out of me. Im still trying to freakin sleep!! I have said something to him about it but he still does it. Does your DH/SO do shit like that when your trying to sleep?

Replies

• CandyRayne
    December 6, 2012 at 8:08 AM

My DH usually respects what I say. I feel like our sex life is great so he is basically satisfied. When my husband caresses me in bed I usually feel like he wants to have sex. Sometimes when I don't feel like it I tell him and that is that. I guess you could ask him why he does it. If it irritates you then the bottom line is that he should not do it. On a positive note it is great to know that he loves your body!!!!!

• edelweiss23
    December 6, 2012 at 8:11 AM
    I love it when my husband does that.
    Makes me feel love and cherished.
    He does it in his sleep as well.
  • AlannaMaria
    December 6, 2012 at 8:37 AM
    Yes,he does it mostly when he wants some loving :)
  • Fairywings1223
    December 6, 2012 at 8:38 AM
    Same here

Quoting edelweiss23:

• nsparky1964
    December 6, 2012 at 8:39 AM
    This

Quoting edelweiss23:

• GodsAmiga
    December 6, 2012 at 10:03 AM

My husband will usually do that if he's in a snuggly mood or if he wants sex. But I have times when I just don't like being touched. It's not really him or how he's doing it but stuff happened to me in the past and sometimes I just need space. He respects it though and totally understands if I tell him (or sometimes if it's unexpected I'll shrink away before I realize and can stop myself). Once I'm back to being okay with it I'll usually snuggle up to him that night or the next night or whatever so that he knows it's okay again. It's happening less and less to me too. I actually usually like it because it makes me feel loved and even beautiful. And it helps that if I'm too tired to really respond to it much I usually end up with a light back massage instead. ;-)

• mrs.Martinez201
    December 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM
    Yep at 4:30 when he wakes up, he talks to me while I'm asleep to, tells me how much he loves and adores me, how beautiful I am ....talks to the belly for a min....I love it
  • mustloveanimals
    December 6, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Sounds like a fantastic "problem" to have!

• givenshl
    December 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Yes and I love ever single moment of it as I do him the same way.

• SuperMom2433
    December 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM
    This! The other night I was so freaking tired. I guess he stayed up until 5am waiting for me. :(. I didn't realize it.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Yes,he does it mostly when he wants some loving :)

Love & Marriage