Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
debbiekc1975
Wanna cry....
December 5, 2012 at 11:49 PM
My dh just found out he will be out of a job effective Sunday. He is cook for the graveyard shift and they will no longer be open overnights 7 days a week. So worried...just wanna cry....not sure how we are gonna pay the bills, feed our 5 kids let alone get then Christmas gifts...guess santas not coming to our house this year. Needed to vent....

Replies

• rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    December 6, 2012 at 12:04 AM

they dont have another shift he can work? I hope he finds a job soon!

• biancalina20
    December 6, 2012 at 12:07 AM
    Im sorry. I hope he finds another job fast.
  • CandyRayne
    December 6, 2012 at 12:07 AM
    Sorry. Praying for you all.
  • debbiekc1975
    December 6, 2012 at 12:25 AM
    No he asked about another shift but there's nothing available. Thank you for listening... I didn't have anyone else to talk to.
  • la_bella_vita
    December 6, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I'm sorry

• pittymama
    December 6, 2012 at 2:06 AM

can he get on craig's list and get a different job? i know the economy is "rough" right now but there's mad jobs out there, even if it's not the ideal job. good luck mama and i'm sorry this happened to you guys!

• pittymama
    December 6, 2012 at 2:07 AM

if you need anything, PM me. my hubby is a contractor so we're dealing with the same seasonal thing

Quoting debbiekc1975:

No he asked about another shift but there's nothing available. Thank you for listening... I didn't have anyone else to talk to.

• littlecheifsmom
    December 6, 2012 at 2:09 AM

I KNOW UR SHOES WE ARE LIVING THEM NIW, WE LOST IUR CAR AND WE ARE BEING EVICTED FEOM OUR HOME. AND HAVE VWRY KITTLE MONEY RO RENT ANITHER PLACE HANG IN THERE

• exhaustedmother
    Amy
    December 6, 2012 at 2:53 AM

I'm sorry. i hope something opens up soon. Can he get unemployment until he finds something? Also go down to your local social services department. They can help you apply for food assistance and possibly rent assistance. Good Luck with everything.

• TommyAbby
    December 6, 2012 at 7:26 AM

I am sorry :( I would be at Social Services first thing Monday as soon as they open to get the paperwork going on whatever services you can get. Then looking for work asap. I hope he finds something quickly :)

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN