Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
CountryGurl308
Are You Spoiled?
December 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I was just thinking about how much my husband spoils me. He will buy everything for me if I say I want or anything I may need. He cooks every night(bc he loves to cook) and fixes my plate and drink and brings it to me. Also I get breakfast in bed and my coffee made in the mornings. I get help with the cleaning but I perfer not to just because he does so much for me already but he insists to help me. I can't ask for a better husband. I love him so much.

So anyone else get spoiled? Share it with us....

Replies

• Anryan
    by Anryan
    December 4, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Isn't great when men are like this.  Irish is this way, minus the cleaning and stuff cause i am a sahm and i do it.  But if i even mention something it usually shows up, he keeps surprises stashed around the house for when i'm stressed or blah, he's affectionate, etc..

yay for good boys lol

Glad you have such a great man as well!!

• raegan1221
    December 4, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I'm glad your husband is like that. That's very sweet. My boyfriend however, not so much. But that's okay I am happy with him. :)

• Thelmama
    December 4, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Uhm no, I am not spoiled and don't want to be.  I would not want him doing all that and working too.  My dh is good to me in as many ways as he can and can afford to be.  I like the way it works for us. If it works for you and yours, go for it.  Do what makes y'all happy.

• CountryGurl308
    December 4, 2012 at 9:26 PM

My Dh has always helped me around the house and been very loving to me. He is actually my best friend and we love to be around each other.

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    December 4, 2012 at 9:29 PM
    I am spoiled by my dh. He would buy me anything all I have to do is say I want it. He helps me clean and will make dinner if I have had a rough day. He will rub my back and cuddle with me until my pain subsides or I fall asleep. He gets up with the kids in the morning so I can sleep in.
  • CountryGurl308

I also agree with you about not wanting him to do all of that and working to and I have actually said something to him about this but he insists to so I can't stop him. But when you have had past relationships with men that doesn't do anything at all and everything is left in your hands, having someone that cares enough and that will help is really nice.

Quoting Thelmama:

Uhm no, I am not spoiled and don't want to be.  I would not want him doing all that and working too.  My dh is good to me in as many ways as he can and can afford to be.  I like the way it works for us. If it works for you and yours, go for it.  Do what makes y'all happy.

• CcCwgrl
    by CcCwgrl

I am spoiled. He gets me whatever I want when he can. He cooks every night partly because I can't cook and he is a fabulous chef. He does the dishes and helps me clean. The only thing he doesn't help with is the laundry and that is because I hate when he does it.

• CountryGurl308
    December 4, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Your husband sounds like mine....Which is so nice!!!

Quoting Lorena:

I am spoiled by my dh. He would buy me anything all I have to do is say I want it. He helps me clean and will make dinner if I have had a rough day. He will rub my back and cuddle with me until my pain subsides or I fall asleep. He gets up with the kids in the morning so I can sleep in.

• Thelmama
    December 4, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I imagine so.  My dh has been good to me and I don't really have past bad relationships, as I was never serious before I met dh. I am glad you have someone goood now.

Quoting CountryGurl308:

I also agree with you about not wanting him to do all of that and working to and I have actually said something to him about this but he insists to so I can't stop him. But when you have had past relationships with men that doesn't do anything at all and everything is left in your hands, having someone that cares enough and that will help is really nice.

Quoting Thelmama:

• MistyMoo
    December 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM
    No, DH is a SAHD he has noooo money. But he's spoiled... Well, I am in other aspects I guess, he makes me dinner and gives me foot and back rubs.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN