Love & Marriage

MomToovey
I have the best DH ever!
November 29, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I recently got food poisoning :(

I had a really awful night the first night and my DH stayed up laid by the door praying for me. He kept asking me if there was anything he could do, and when I did finally ask for some Gatorade - at 4am - he gladly went out and got it. He never left my side (figuratively).

I feel so lucky to have a man who cares for me so much, even when I'm disgusting!

Does your SO take care of you when you're sick?

Replies

• merryvoice
    November 30, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Amazing man! He's a keeper. Yes, I have a GREAT husband as well, and he does the same things for me. 

• CameronsMommy23
    November 30, 2012 at 10:55 PM
    That's awesome! Mine does the same for me too. :)
  • lageise
    by lageise
    December 9, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Yes.  Last week I had a problem with my back (sciatic nerve) and I was in so much pain when I had to move I was actually in tears.  As long as I sat as still as possible with the moist heating pad I was fine.  My husband called in sick to work to stay home and take care of our two kids.  He usually won't even call in sick if he's sick.  My husband has also cleaned up puke and other nasty substances as a result of me or one of the kids being sick. I have a WONDERFUL husband too.  Isn't great.

• lactatingloon
    December 9, 2012 at 10:49 PM
    So glad to see a post about a great husband!! My hubby would do his best to take care of me too. Thanks for sharing!

Love & Marriage