Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
2lilmamas
What is one of the best gifts you remember getting as a child?
November 29, 2012 at 10:33 AM
What is one of the best gifts you rememeber getting as a child?

Replies

• Jennifer508
    November 29, 2012 at 10:58 AM
    Cabbage patch doll.
  • AnGLInterrupted
    November 29, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I was going to say either my Barbie Camper or my bike, but after thinking about it I'm going to say my dog.  I got my dog on my 10th birthday and she was the BEST dog in the world.  She was my absolute best friend.  :)

• StrawberryCool
    November 29, 2012 at 11:34 AM
    Uhm I forget Lmao.
  • EmmaGlenn20
    November 29, 2012 at 11:35 AM
    My parents were foster parents and the first year they started it, we had the kids for xmas and they were worried I would feel left out. They got me a brand new artists desk, chair, art set, lamp, etc. It was the sweetest thing ever.
  • AlannaMaria
    November 29, 2012 at 12:50 PM
    Pink Barbie Corvette power wheel :) I LOVED that thing and rode it all day every day!!
  • Serenity7
    November 29, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Nothing

• 2lilmamas
    November 29, 2012 at 1:57 PM
    I have say a mermaid doll called Sweet sea. I wish I still had her. Unfortunately a dog I had at the timed chewed her up :-\
  • conejoazul
    November 29, 2012 at 1:59 PM

skates

• AmaliaD
    by AmaliaD
    November 29, 2012 at 2:24 PM

My american girl doll - samantha.   i think it was the last year i believed in santa.    i wanted her so badly and my family seriously couldnt afford it.    i think gpa helped or something.   because i remember thinking - santa must be real if i got her!

• conanacole
    November 29, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I wanted a tv with a vcr combo for the longest time. And I'll never forget the Christmas I unwrapped a small 13" tv/vcr combo and was thrilled!!! 

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN