Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
StrawberryCool
your belief
November 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM

i believe that the woman should stay at home, cook/clean/laundry etc. 

and that means if your hubby isn't home for dinner, you either take him a plate if you can, or fix him a plate and stick it in the microwave for when he does get home.

there ya go ya cm moaners.

Replies

• Meg10
    by Meg10
    November 19, 2012 at 4:12 PM

And...........I believe something different :)

• RheaF
    by RheaF
    November 19, 2012 at 4:13 PM
    If it works for you :)
    We believe that I should be a SAHM. I also homeschool the kids. I do most of the cooking and cleaning, but DH will help out when he gets home from work (without me having ask or nag). We believe that our marriage is forever, we have been through hell in the past and made it out stronger than ever. I have faith that we can survive anything. In our marriage and family God comes first. Our faith is the foundation of everything. Those are just a few things, feel free to ask if you want to know more.
  • StrawberryCool
    November 19, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Quoting RheaF:

We believe that I should be a SAHM. I also homeschool the kids. I do most of the cooking and cleaning, but DH will help out when he gets home from work (without me having ask or nag). We believe that our marriage is forever, we have been through hell in the past and made it out stronger than ever. I have faith that we can survive anything. In our marriage and family God comes first. Our faith is the foundation of everything. Those are just a few things, feel free to ask if you want to know more.

he helps out. 

he does our laundry....i hate our basement!!!!!!!! so i make him do it. 

other than that, i do it.

• KeimUNCmomof3
    November 19, 2012 at 4:16 PM

My husband does all that you've mentioned too - We believe in teamwork.

• TommyAbby
    November 19, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Do you wear aprons? make sure your hair is done nicely and make up is perfect?? :P

Marriage is a partnership. Not Dom/Sub relationship. Your ideal def doesn't work for me.  We do what needs to be done as we both work. Not all of us can stay at home and afford to live. 

• RheaF
    by RheaF
    November 19, 2012 at 4:18 PM
    Lol, laundry is the one thing I do not let him do. I get a tad picky I guess. Things need to be folded a certain way,and hung up the right way.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting RheaF:

he helps out. 

• StrawberryCool
    November 19, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Quoting TommyAbby:

Do you wear aprons? make sure your hair is done nicely and make up is perfect?? :P

Marriage is a partnership. Not Dom/Sub relationship. Your ideal def doesn't work for me.  We do what needs to be done as we both work. Not all of us can stay at home and afford to live. 

we aren't in a dom/sub relationship....research that relationship. 

• RheaF
    by RheaF
    I love my aprons :)

Remember, what works for one marriage may not work for another and that is ok.

Quoting TommyAbby:

• Meg10
    by Meg10

Also it's beliefs, believes is not a word.

• StrawberryCool
    November 19, 2012 at 4:20 PM

he just puts it in the washer and swaps it. 

i fold it lol

Quoting RheaF:

Lol, laundry is the one thing I do not let him do. I get a tad picky I guess. Things need to be folded a certain way,and hung up the right way.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting RheaF:

he helps out. 

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN