Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
StrawberryCool
your belief
November 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM

i believe that the woman should stay at home, cook/clean/laundry etc. 

and that means if your hubby isn't home for dinner, you either take him a plate if you can, or fix him a plate and stick it in the microwave for when he does get home.

there ya go ya cm moaners.

Replies

• MamaSince2005
    November 19, 2012 at 5:28 PM

i believe that too. but if i didn't have kids to take care of at home, i would work if i could and be home before he gets home so that i could take care of him. But i also believe that a man can share a woman's duties and shouldn't take his wife for granted and should show some appreciation by sharing the housework sometimes. 

• MamaSince2005
    November 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM

LMAO

Quoting furbabymum:

Good for you. Going to suck for you when you find out that cheaters.net account is only the tip of the iceberg and you have herpes. Wouldn't suck for me, I can support myself and my kids on my own.

• ibelieveinpink
    November 19, 2012 at 5:35 PM
    I do not "believe" that, but I feels that's what's right for me. I also make my husband a plate and stick it in the microwave if he's running late. I also get dressed, do my hair and make-up everyday. Oh, I wear aprons too. :)
    As a PP brought up, we are also Dom/sub. A marriage is anything the couple wants it to be. :)
  • hippiechik3
    November 19, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I agree. I think a mothers place is with her children an a wifes place is to support her DH. However not everyone is able to be a full time wife an mother.

• CocolateLady
    November 19, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Although I disagree with OP to a point, you should reasearch com/sub relationship 

Quoting TommyAbby:

Do you wear aprons? make sure your hair is done nicely and make up is perfect?? :P

Marriage is a partnership. Not Dom/Sub relationship. Your ideal def doesn't work for me.  We do what needs to be done as we both work. Not all of us can stay at home and afford to live. 

• StrawberryCool
    November 19, 2012 at 5:56 PM

that's what i said.

Quoting :

Although I disagree with OP to a point, you should reasearch com/sub relationship 

Quoting TommyAbby:

Do you wear aprons? make sure your hair is done nicely and make up is perfect?? :P

Marriage is a partnership. Not Dom/Sub relationship. Your ideal def doesn't work for me.  We do what needs to be done as we both work. Not all of us can stay at home and afford to live. 

• ibelieveinpink
    November 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM
    Just because she carries a traditional housewife role does not mean she is submissive.

Quoting TommyAbby:

I used to sell sex toys.Actually hung up my handcuffs this year and "retired" my California Exotics Sexpert title. :)   I know all about sub/dom...it doesn't always apply to sex only. Somone in the relationship is the dominant (aka: head of household. I do believe that is the term you yourself would use) and the other is submissive. 

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting TommyAbby:

we aren't in a dom/sub relationship....research that relationship. 

• StrawberryCool
    November 19, 2012 at 6:02 PM

oh i am, and he knows i am. 

just we live with my mother, so yeah

Quoting ibelieveinpink:

Just because she carries a traditional housewife role does not mean she is submissive.

Quoting TommyAbby:

I used to sell sex toys.Actually hung up my handcuffs this year and "retired" my California Exotics Sexpert title. :)   I know all about sub/dom...it doesn't always apply to sex only. Somone in the relationship is the dominant (aka: head of household. I do believe that is the term you yourself would use) and the other is submissive. 

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting TommyAbby:

• ibelieveinpink
    November 19, 2012 at 6:05 PM
    Ahh, ok. :)

Quoting StrawberryCool:

oh i am, and he knows i am. 

just we live with my mother, so yeah

Quoting ibelieveinpink:

Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting TommyAbby:

• ReadWriteLuv
    November 19, 2012 at 6:11 PM
    And some of us are able to, but choose not to. I like having my own money.

Quoting hippiechik3:

I agree. I think a mothers place is with her children an a wifes place is to support her DH. However not everyone is able to be a full time wife an mother.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN