Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
JMPiotrowski
Christmas...?
November 18, 2012 at 10:17 PM

So I'm sort of in a bind here. I have a 23 year old boyfriend. On Christmas, we would be dating for a little ober 3 months. We are very much in love (I know it's soon, but I got lucky). I have no idea what to get him for Christmas that he would absolutely LOVE.

He's got money, so I kind of want to come up with something creative and thoughtful. I want it to mean something and not just something that he can go out and buy himself.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• steffielou_who
    November 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Idk if this will help but my DH is a punk rocker and collects records.. I got a few rare colored vinyls for him and a record player one year... =)

• xoxRachelxox
    November 18, 2012 at 10:42 PM

It's hard to give ideas on someone we don't know. 

Is there anything he really enjoys? 

Maybe something he enjoys that you don't care much for that you could go with him to? Like if he likes a certain sport and you're not into it, maybe take him to a game? Or a band that he likes that you could take him to a concert? 

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    November 18, 2012 at 10:45 PM
    This is going to sound cheese but mixed CD, A blanket, if you want to.go pricey then her something rare foe something thay he collects. My dh collects dale sr and Jr stuff. Last yr I found a toy car of Sr.s dad that was signed. He lived it.
  • Anryan
    by Anryan
    November 18, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I had this issue with Irish.  Then i remembered he was always cutting out comic strips from the newspaper every morning and giving them to me (we use to work together) and i just started putting them in a desk drawer.  Well it occured to me to make him a scrap book of all those comic strips since it was something sweet between us.  I got a blank journal book and pasted them in with funny comments about work, or scrapbook pics and sayings.

Are there things you guys have done together or do you have a bunch of pictures of you guys doing things, etc....

Just a thought.  I now make him one  every xmas of one thing or another......

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts