Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
LovelyDayz
Does your spouse have female friends?
November 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Does your spouse have female friends? Whether it's from work, school, or a childhood friend. Are you okay with it? Are you okay with him speaking through text messages, phone calls, or in person.

Replies

• Acid
    by Acid
    November 27, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Yep, yep and yep.

• Acid
    by Acid
    November 27, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Are you serious?

Wow, I hate to think what would happen if your husband decided to be an OB/GYN or something.  He'd get the shit kicked out of him for wanting to fuck every single one of his patients.

This group is funny.

Quoting mommielouboutin:

Funny I seen this post. The spouse and I just got into an argument about this. . No its not okay for him to have female friends - I trust him but I don't trust the girls. You know how most men are - once the pussy is in their face they probably will turn it down but then again who knows. If he does have a female friend I have to know her and I have to feel comfortable with how they are around another.

• leahsmom0201
    November 27, 2012 at 11:26 AM
    We are eachothers best friend, have been for at least 4 years. He has mostly female friends and thats fine with me. I would probably be a little hesitant if he were to start spending a lot of time chatting or hanging out with one female in particular though but otherwise its fine. I think he is slightly more jealous then me though because "MOST men are looking for one thing" not all but a lot :/
  • Dontchawishuknu
    November 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM

He does....and I'm okay with it except that he tends to hide it, then expect me to believe that it's all innocent.  Do I think he's cheated?  No.  But if he's gonna lie and/or hide something that stupid, it makes one wonder...

• Serenity7
    November 27, 2012 at 12:22 PM

My husband does not have any female friends

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts