Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
LovelyDayz
Does your spouse have female friends?
November 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Does your spouse have female friends? Whether it's from work, school, or a childhood friend. Are you okay with it? Are you okay with him speaking through text messages, phone calls, or in person.

Replies

• Acid
    by Acid
    November 27, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Yep, yep and yep.

• Acid
    by Acid
    November 27, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Are you serious?

Wow, I hate to think what would happen if your husband decided to be an OB/GYN or something.  He'd get the shit kicked out of him for wanting to fuck every single one of his patients.

This group is funny.

Quoting mommielouboutin:

Funny I seen this post. The spouse and I just got into an argument about this. . No its not okay for him to have female friends - I trust him but I don't trust the girls. You know how most men are - once the pussy is in their face they probably will turn it down but then again who knows. If he does have a female friend I have to know her and I have to feel comfortable with how they are around another.

• leahsmom0201
    November 27, 2012 at 11:26 AM
    We are eachothers best friend, have been for at least 4 years. He has mostly female friends and thats fine with me. I would probably be a little hesitant if he were to start spending a lot of time chatting or hanging out with one female in particular though but otherwise its fine. I think he is slightly more jealous then me though because "MOST men are looking for one thing" not all but a lot :/
  • Dontchawishuknu
    November 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM

He does....and I'm okay with it except that he tends to hide it, then expect me to believe that it's all innocent.  Do I think he's cheated?  No.  But if he's gonna lie and/or hide something that stupid, it makes one wonder...

• Serenity7
    November 27, 2012 at 12:22 PM

My husband does not have any female friends

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN