Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
CityMom012
Feeling you Sexiest...
November 17, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Hey Ladies! When do you feel your sexiest around your husbands?

Replies

• Michaela801
    November 17, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I usually never do especially now that I am pregnant. i have a very low self-esteem, and this pregnancy is making me feel worse. he insist that he thinks im just as gorgeous now then i was before i was prego but i mean after sex I cant even lay on top of him because i so heavy he cant breathe... how is that sexy?

• AlannaMaria
    November 17, 2012 at 4:23 PM
    When we have date nights and I get all dressed up :)
  • newbabystarr09
    November 17, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Sexy went out the window after our 4th child I'm to tired to be sexy and that may lead to number 5 lol

• Tress1986
    November 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Quoting CityMom012:

Hey Ladies! When do you feel your sexiest around your husbands?

I just had baby number 4, 10 months ago and thats why I got my tubes tied! Lol

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    November 17, 2012 at 4:42 PM
    When im all glitzed up. Which is only about once a yr. We both get dressed up and go to a ball. (it just happens the ball is held the weekend of our anniversary!
  • givenshl
    November 17, 2012 at 4:45 PM
    When I step out of the shower dripping wet and he appears out of no where ready to dry me off telling me how much he loves my body.
  • CityMom012
    November 17, 2012 at 5:01 PM
    Im sure you're just fine! I remember feeling like that when I was pregnant. Especially when we went out with friends. Ugh! Its now, 8 months after the baby, that I feel NOT sexy! Lol

Quoting Michaela801:

I usually never do especially now that I am pregnant. i have a very low self-esteem, and this pregnancy is making me feel worse. he insist that he thinks im just as gorgeous now then i was before i was prego but i mean after sex I cant even lay on top of him because i so heavy he cant breathe... how is that sexy?

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts