Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
mom60306
COMMUNICATION, how to communicate with your husband?
November 17, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Hello moms,How can i manage to make my couple or family happy? My husband is a very  sad man. No conversation in my house. I only discusse with my kids. This situation makes me feel lonely. Tell me how to change things. Love you moms.

Replies

• MomToovey
    November 17, 2012 at 12:55 PM
    I'm sorry momma. I don't really know what to tell you beyond initiating the communication yourself. Open yourself up to him, let him know how you're feeling (lonely, etc), and ask for his help to correct it. The more you open up, the easier it'll be for him to reciprocate. Good luck.
  • MaryanneMac
    November 17, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I don;t have an answer for you, but here's  a bump

• Apple1
    by Apple1
    November 17, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Why is your husband sad?  I would start by telling him you are sorry that he is sad, and that you are there for him and is there anything you can do to help?  Just letting him know you are there can help him to open up to you, maybe make him his favorite dinner/desert before hand, or set up a date night just for the 2 of you....(((HUGS)))

• 3lilladies81
    November 17, 2012 at 1:53 PM
    Cracking the Communication Code by Emmerson Eggriches is an AWESOME book that is very eye opening and informative. Be open and honest with your husband tell him you are lonely and want to have a better relationship with him and help him overcome this depression he is in. Prayer is SO important!! (((hugs)))

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts