Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Kageegirl
maybe I am better off without you!
November 15, 2012 at 8:47 PM
For the past 3 weeks Dh has been gone more than he's been home. I was stressing at first trying to joggle the house, the boys errands and all that good stuff. The past 4 days I have gotten into a good routine with the boys. The house has stayed clean, the boys homework has been getting done without a fight, dinner has been running smooth and there has been little fighting. Tonight was the first night Dh has been home before bed all week. It has been nothing but a nightmare. Dh got home a 4:30pm. I was cooking dinner when he got home. He put his paint brushes and paint bucket in the sink, threw his shoes by the front door and left his dirty clothes on the sink in the bathroom. After he got out of the shower we sat down to dinner. He yelled at our 5 year old for putting to much sour cream on his enchiladas, he spilt our 2 year olds milk trying to take it from him because he didn't like the way he was drinking it and he left the kitchen a mess for me to clean while he just sat at the kitchen table watching tv. I went to the bathroom to give our 5 and 2 year old a bath. I was gone 10th minutes. I came back to the same mess in the kitchen as before 8 left. I start cleaning the kitchen. He gets up and gives me a dirty look as he walks by. I ask what his problem was and he said, "I'm pissed off that your trying to make me look like a lazy loser." I have been nothing but nice to him. When I came back in the kitchen with a smile on my face very nicely I asked if he was done with his plate. He said yes and I took it. I really didn't mind cleaning up from dinner. Well after dinner is cleaned up I get the boys dressed and they are finishing in the kitchen eating a snack. Dh is sitting on the couch in the livingroom. He's not playing with the boys. Instead I hear him tell our 5 year old to go watch cartoons in the other room and leave him alone. I notice our 2 year old isn't in the livingroom or in his room nor the kitchen. I find him in the bathroom squirting toothpaste all over the sink in the bathroom. I go and clean up the mess and then ask Dh why Aiden had the toothpaste out in thee bathroom. He says I don't know and storms off down the hall yelling for him to get his butt out of the bathroom. I tell him I already handled it. He gives me a dirty look and say, "is this how it's gonna be tonight. You finding every and any reason to blame shit on me. I am pissed off. I wish he hadn't come home tonight. I'm tired of his laziness, tired of being blamed for everything and tired of not being appreciated. I was and have been in a good mood all day. He comes home and I just want to scream. He can sleep on the couch for all I care tonight. Okay vent over! Thanks for listening!

Replies

by 98765
    November 15, 2012 at 10:01 PM
    Thats not cool and would not go over well with me. He has no excuse for that. Whats his problem?? Isnt he happy to be home with his family??
  • mom_of_one_2010
    November 15, 2012 at 10:04 PM
    My foot would have been so far up his ass I would have to wiggle my toes to get him to talk
  • charliebean
    November 15, 2012 at 10:04 PM
    Whoa.
  • JZB
    by JZB
    November 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM
    Bump 4 tomorrow
  • TommyAbby
    November 16, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Damn...sounds like it. Less stress and your kids seem to be doing better. Your past posts have really shown how much a jerk he is. Gives you something to consider: Are you happier with him or without? 

• Kageegirl
    November 16, 2012 at 8:15 AM
    I'm so confused by all of this. This morning I woke up to a hot breakfast of Bacon, eggs and buttered toast sitting by the bed with a note that say's enjoy my love! Have a wonderful day. Things like that are the reason why I married him. He can be a total sap. Doing things like making me tea before he leaves in the morning, offering to clean up after dinner, telling me how beautiful I am or how much I mean to him. Then he goes and acts like an ass. He spends days acting like an ass. Is one or two acts of kindness really enough to make up for the days he spends being an ass? IDK!

Quoting TommyAbby:

Damn...sounds like it. Less stress and your kids seem to be doing better. Your past posts have really shown how much a jerk he is. Gives you something to consider: Are you happier with him or without? 

• TommyAbby
    November 16, 2012 at 10:36 AM

awe jeeze... that is freakin sweet!!  :(  If he started having more days like those.. I would keep him around. One or two bad days is forgivable.. 

Quoting Kageegirl:

I'm so confused by all of this. This morning I woke up to a hot breakfast of Bacon, eggs and buttered toast sitting by the bed with a note that say's enjoy my love! Have a wonderful day. Things like that are the reason why I married him. He can be a total sap. Doing things like making me tea before he leaves in the morning, offering to clean up after dinner, telling me how beautiful I am or how much I mean to him. Then he goes and acts like an ass. He spends days acting like an ass. Is one or two acts of kindness really enough to make up for the days he spends being an ass? IDK!

Quoting TommyAbby:

• alexsmomaubrys2
    November 16, 2012 at 10:57 AM
    Sounds like marriage counseling wound be good for both of you.
  • ProudMommy51006
    November 16, 2012 at 11:10 AM
    He sounds stressed. No excuse to treat you like that. He needs to talk or something. But he obviously loves you and felt bad for being a big jerk. So confusing.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN