Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
WVMamaMia2Three
Just One Of Those Days
November 15, 2012 at 8:40 PM
I knew yesterday we were going to havr "visitors" at work but through the rumor mill I found out it may be to close us down (maybe for good maybe for remodel) either way only two people of 45 would be promised a job. Yikes when my husband and I are 2 of the 43 with no promises. Work went okay nothing more than usual, no answer to when and if they will close us. I am already pulled thin with my hubby n I both working full time jobs. When we start to get ahead our car decides to start acting up. To the point I cant go over 30mph and you can hear me miles away. Got what we thought was the issue fixed and took it to the local autorepair for him to just weld parts together. They tell us its more than what we thought (plus the trip over showed there was more to it). With 8 or so dollars in my pocket and being told we need about 180 in just parts, my heart sank because we dont have it. Someone who works there gave us the majority of the parts for FREE. Yes I said free. We still have to borrow 40 to get one thing welded underneath the car but thats a big difference. So I come home and realize how low we are on food and well since we have all this car trouble I counted us out of the family thanksgiving an hour away, and looking at our groceries I again felt my heart sink. About half way into cooking weenies n mac n cheese for my husband and kids we get a knock on the door. I assumed it was our neighbor so I really didnt turn around till I heard Bless You & Thank You Pastor. I turned around and my husband has bags with a turkey, potatoes, corn, green beans, stuffing, cranberry, and a pie. :') I am still in tears from it. Needless to say my post on facebook at the autoshop was forget the warning of a cloudy day it went from clear and sunny to straight pouring cats and dogs... I guess I was just giving my umbrella after getting a quick soak :)

Replies

• MomToovey
    November 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Aww, sorry things are/were so hectic - but that's awesome to hear of all the generosity!

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts