Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
2lilmamas
Are you #2
November 15, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Are you over protective of your hubby/kids?

Replies

• Babujai
    by Babujai
    November 15, 2012 at 2:18 PM

In some ways I am.  My boys are 7 and 11 and I always have to know exactly where they are and who they're with, but I don't hover so they still manage to get into some scrapes.  With my husband, I'm protective of his reputation.  I try to keep his diet on the healthier side, but I don't stress about it.  He's a grown man with his own money and he'll eat what he likes if he doesn't like what I'm serving.

• beeky
    by beeky
    November 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Yes but not over protective.

• Mrs.Vallo
    November 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Quoting beeky:

Yes but not over protective.

• kiddo0820
    November 15, 2012 at 2:23 PM
    I'm protective but not over.
  • momma2b2008
    November 15, 2012 at 2:27 PM
    Yeah but not over protective.
  • sydjademom24
    November 15, 2012 at 2:30 PM
    Yes, definatly. Hes been trying to reconnect with some of his highschool friends and I warned him in the begining about this girl, he sent her a message saying she was one of the few,people he remembered from school, and I knew how he meant that, but I knew she was gonna read it and take it a totally different way, and she did. For about a week she commented on all his posts, she liked a post within 20 seconds of him posting it....until one day I made an off handed comment about how fantastic our sex life was. She never replied to anything after that. Some other girl sent him a friend request and I could tell from her half dressed picture she was no good so I deleted her friend request. Lol. My kids oh hell yes. There are certain things that really get me. My oldest is slightly over weight, so I'm sensitive about kids teasing her. I was never given a choice about religion as a kid. I was forced to go to church, so I want them to be able to make up their own mind when they can understand, so when my mom asks my daughter who made the sun and stars and my daughter doesn't answer and my mom says god did, it irritates me cause she knows how I feel about the subject. But she does it anyways.
  • chrismom0306
    November 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM
    I'm protective yes. Not overbearing but I will hurt someone who messes with my family
  • mkh615
    by mkh615
    November 15, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Yea, a little bit.

• liquidvelvet
    November 15, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Protective, but not over protective.

• CjEmmemommy
    November 15, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Not really

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups