Love & Marriage

2lilmamas
Are you #1
November 15, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Are you the only child, the oldest, the middle, or the youngest child from your parents.

Replies

• momtomy7kids
    November 16, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I'm the oldest of 6 kids. Hubby is 3rd of 10 kids.

• Shelly126
    November 16, 2012 at 4:21 PM
    Only child here!
  • Raeann11
    November 16, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I am the second to oldest of a family of 6 kids

• nathans_mom407
    November 16, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I am the middle child.  Older and younger brothers

• wulfeyes05
    November 16, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Middle child of six: My half brother Jay Jay, half sister Brittany, and half brother Dusty all live in New Mexico and I haven't seen them in years. My half brother Cody and my half sister Tasha all live in Oregon. Me, Cody, and Tasha have different dads and are my mom's only children. Me, Jay Jay, Brittany, and Dusty all have the same dad. You asked from my parents so I gave you all my siblings. Of us that live in Oregon I am the oldest. Brittany and Jay Jay are older than me and all the others are younger so I'm the middle child. I am the project of a drunken one night stand between my mom and biological sperm donor.

• berlgirl1224
    November 16, 2012 at 4:59 PM
    Who fregin knows. How are you really counting? Lol. I was raised by my mom and gram. I was the oldest of two. I have a younger half brother. His assdad took off like mine did. BUT! I supposedly was concieved after my father took off from one woman after he knocked her up. Then he knocked up my mom, the took off, and went back to the first woman. So technically I have an older half sister. Never met her. Oh, and I have a younger brother and sister from my assdad from ANOTHER woman from whom he took off from after the second was born. Yea, real winner
  • berlgirl1224
    November 16, 2012 at 5:00 PM
    Oh, so I consider myself the oldest of 2

Quoting berlgirl1224:

Who fregin knows. How are you really counting? Lol. I was raised by my mom and gram. I was the oldest of two. I have a younger half brother. His assdad took off like mine did. BUT! I supposedly was concieved after my father took off from one woman after he knocked her up. Then he knocked up my mom, the took off, and went back to the first woman. So technically I have an older half sister. Never met her. Oh, and I have a younger brother and sister from my assdad from ANOTHER woman from whom he took off from after the second was born. Yea, real winner

• artistmom889
    November 16, 2012 at 5:01 PM

technically I'm middle... I'm 2nd of twins. who were first-born.  Really, I claim equal share in being 1st.

Love & Marriage