Love & Marriage

true-love-21
Im not married...
October 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Yet! But I will be sometime this week! I will be getting married at an office type building for now and my actual wedding will be on June 15th in Orlando Florida at our chrch :) our theme is the beach and our colors our silver, and light blue. Do you think a silver dress would look good? Do you have any websites that I could get any ideas for my dress? My fiancées grandma will be sowing me a dress and what not. She is very good at what she does and I have no concerns but I need to look at dresses so I will have an idea of what I want so she can make it for me. Good websites anyone??

Replies

• mom_of_one_2010
    October 14, 2012 at 5:17 PM
    http://m.projectwedding.com/wedding-dresses/silver
  • Ivoryskyangel
    October 14, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Congrats! Silver sounds like a fun color to be married in.

• justpeachy71904
    October 14, 2012 at 6:52 PM
    That's what we did. We got married Sept 22 and are having our wedding April 6 yay!!! Congrats to you. For me it doesn't feel real yet and probably won't until I can wear my ring and say my last name. But my marriage is secret ha.

Congrats

Etsy.com has good ideas. Or pinterest
  • exhaustedmother
    Amy
    October 14, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Congrats- I think silver is a great color. 

• Krysden
    by Krysden
    October 14, 2012 at 10:00 PM

congrats

• momzking
    October 14, 2012 at 10:04 PM
    Congrats!!! It sounds beautiful, I say if it makes you happy wear it!!
  • AnGLInterrupted
    October 15, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Congrats!  :)  Welcome to the group.

Tell you what happened with me....  My grandmother was going to make my dress.  She and I went dress "shopping" to look around, see how they were made, ect.  We ended up at Bride's Mart.  I looked through all the dresses, ended up looking through the clearance rack and found THE dress.  The one I HAD to have.  I put it on layaway and that was that LOL.

GL sweetie.  I hope you're finding what you're looking for.  :)

• rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    October 15, 2012 at 1:05 AM

I watch a lot of those wedding dress shows, and you should prob go and try some on because you might be head over heels for a dress you see then you try it on and it is nothing like you expected or maybe the fit just doesn't look like it did on the model. Sliver would look pretty for a beach =]

Love & Marriage