Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
yzaguirre1986
be honest!
October 13, 2012 at 8:46 PM

how happy are you in ur marriage?

Replies

  • parisonmom
    October 14, 2012 at 8:45 PM
    I am ok ok happy. I have my days like today that I am not happy. But we will see when tonight hits.
  • cowboysgirl3227
    October 14, 2012 at 8:46 PM

     I am happy.  We have certainly had our moments over the last 14 years but I love him and that is what keeps me with him.  We are good together.

  • LadyBugMom09
    October 14, 2012 at 8:52 PM



    Quoting 98765:

    Very. Not all day everyday, but at the end of the day everyday I am happy. And neither of us are going anywhere.

  • Krysden
    by Krysden
    October 14, 2012 at 9:48 PM


    Quoting Amybelle:

    110%

    28 years (30 together) it just keeps getting Better & Better!

    very cool!

  • merryvoice
    October 15, 2012 at 10:02 AM
    1000%!
  • cherylam
    October 15, 2012 at 10:20 AM

    99% of the time, very happy... the other 1% ?  We work through it, together.

  • Karen2313
    October 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM

    We've been married 28 years. He's my soulmate.

     

  • yinyang6788
    October 15, 2012 at 11:33 AM

    if i wasn't happy, i wouldn't still be marriedangel

  • jellybeanjean
    October 15, 2012 at 11:56 AM

    I'm ok. Some days I'm happy some days so-so. It's a difficult period though, with an infant and all. Won't be this way forever...

  • ida123
    by ida123
    October 17, 2012 at 11:29 PM
    Very happy and contented.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN