Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
SuperMom2433
On a scale from 1-10...
October 12, 2012 at 11:16 AM
On a scale from 1-10, 10 being perfect, how would you rate your marriage?

What is one thing you love about your marriage?

What is one thing that could use work?

Replies

• AnGLInterrupted
    October 13, 2012 at 1:24 AM

About an 8 or a 9.  I don't believe in "perfect".  I love that we are best friends and we can talk about anything and everything.  What needs work is that we both have a quick temper.

• Mojitomommy
    October 13, 2012 at 1:28 AM
  • Momof697
    October 13, 2012 at 10:19 AM

9   communication could always be better, and I love the fact we do not argue. well rarely do we argue adn when we do it is done in 5 minutes.

• Army-Wife0128
    October 13, 2012 at 10:28 AM
    I would give our marriage a 9.

There are many things i love about our marriage but one thing i love about our marriage i would say is the trust that we have for each other.

The one thing that could use work i would say our sex life. I don't initiate and we don't have sex as much as i would like. I knkw that it's because i am 30 weeks pregnant and well i don't feel all that about myself but once i get back to how i was before, i know it will improve and get much better.

• ShannaBee
    October 13, 2012 at 10:42 AM

About a 7 with the way things are going right now.

I love that we can communicate quite well.

One thing that needs to be worked on is him not helping out. He thinks all he has to do is go to work and he does not help me around the house or with bills and everything falls on me leaving me overwhelmed.

• Celtic_Dragon
    October 13, 2012 at 10:56 AM

An 8. We share everything with each other. I wish we had more time to spend with each other and I wish he would stick up to his brother more often. :( That is two, but it's a toss up.

• TattooedMomto4
    October 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Even with the occassional arguments and agitations that come from 2 very different personalities sharing the same house I would rate my marriage a 10. My husband and I are best friends, we have an amazing relationship and we know each other as well as, if not better than, we know ourselves sometimes. After 27 years there isn't much that we need to work on so I can't pinpoint anything.

• tennisgal
    October 13, 2012 at 11:11 AM

8-9.

I'm still completely in love with him. He respects and appreciates me.

However, our communication skills seem to be getting worse the longer we are married :/

• ReadWriteLuv
    October 13, 2012 at 11:17 AM

We are always making each laugh.

Communication

• DanaB1019
    October 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I would say an 8, now. Unfortunately, it's been down to at least a 3.
    What do I love about it? I love that we stuck together to get where we are now, even though it was so early on in our marriage, even though we were young and had trouble communicating.
    What I need to work on is expressing my feelings. I have a habit of letting others be happy instead of me, or holding my anger/ hurt in so I don't start a fight. What he needs to work on is still communication. He's getting better, and I am so thankful for the progress we've made together, but there are still rough areas. 

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts