Love & Marriage

jellybeanjean
Does your SO/DH work a lot?
October 11, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Mine does... I feel a little lonely sometimes. I mean I have a lot of people I could talk to but I want my husband! How do you deal with missing your other half?

Replies

• bmcandmmh
    October 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM
    That's the story of my life. I could have written this. All I can say is find good friends and family. :(
  • michellej428
    October 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

YUP! And even when he's not physically at the office, he's still always working. On the phone, answering emails. I would love to remember what it's like to have his full attention for more than 5 minutes at a time. All I can say is keep yourself very, very busy so you don't have time to think about and miss him as much! On my slow days, with not much to do, I go crazy missing him!! 

• jellybeanjean
    October 11, 2012 at 6:12 PM
    *sigh* this is why I don't want to be a stay at home mom for too long. Can't wait till DD can talk. Lol.
  • thatgirl70
    October 11, 2012 at 6:13 PM
    Yes, he's an oilfield worker.
  • ilovemykids732
    October 11, 2012 at 6:13 PM

mine is unemployed... so no... he doesnt... [[hugs]] sorry though for you!

• OHgirlinCA
    October 11, 2012 at 6:14 PM

We both work full time, but our hours are pretty much the same.  During the day we stay connected through IM and text...

• MistyMoo
    October 11, 2012 at 6:15 PM
    My DH doesn't work he stays home with the kids, but I do and I feel like I'm at work all the time! I hate it.. I work 12 days straight and then I get 2 off.. BOOO.. Oh well that'll change one day. We text a lot though
  • kjbugsmom1517
    October 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM
    :/ 11 hour days. His days off really throw me out of my routine. I cant say i miss him to much since im so busy with kids.
  • photomom1979
    October 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM
    Nope. We both work from home so we pick and choose hours/days etc...... we get a lot of alone time together:)
  • aanddplus2
    October 11, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Mine does...especially now that we have moved and currently are paying on 2 houses until the old one gets sold... I know how you feel though.... I just keep myself busy with the kids and when the kids are sleeping I crochet or work on photos.

Love & Marriage