Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
jellybeanjean
Does your SO/DH work a lot?
October 11, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Mine does... I feel a little lonely sometimes. I mean I have a lot of people I could talk to but I want my husband! How do you deal with missing your other half?

Replies

• bmcandmmh
    October 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM
    That's the story of my life. I could have written this. All I can say is find good friends and family. :(
  • michellej428
    October 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

YUP! And even when he's not physically at the office, he's still always working. On the phone, answering emails. I would love to remember what it's like to have his full attention for more than 5 minutes at a time. All I can say is keep yourself very, very busy so you don't have time to think about and miss him as much! On my slow days, with not much to do, I go crazy missing him!! 

• jellybeanjean
    October 11, 2012 at 6:12 PM
    *sigh* this is why I don't want to be a stay at home mom for too long. Can't wait till DD can talk. Lol.
  • thatgirl70
    October 11, 2012 at 6:13 PM
    Yes, he's an oilfield worker.
  • ilovemykids732
    October 11, 2012 at 6:13 PM

mine is unemployed... so no... he doesnt... [[hugs]] sorry though for you!

• OHgirlinCA
    October 11, 2012 at 6:14 PM

We both work full time, but our hours are pretty much the same.  During the day we stay connected through IM and text...

• MistyMoo
    October 11, 2012 at 6:15 PM
    My DH doesn't work he stays home with the kids, but I do and I feel like I'm at work all the time! I hate it.. I work 12 days straight and then I get 2 off.. BOOO.. Oh well that'll change one day. We text a lot though
  • kjbugsmom1517
    October 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM
    :/ 11 hour days. His days off really throw me out of my routine. I cant say i miss him to much since im so busy with kids.
  • photomom1979
    October 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM
    Nope. We both work from home so we pick and choose hours/days etc...... we get a lot of alone time together:)
  • aanddplus2
    October 11, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Mine does...especially now that we have moved and currently are paying on 2 houses until the old one gets sold... I know how you feel though.... I just keep myself busy with the kids and when the kids are sleeping I crochet or work on photos.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN