Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
jellybeanjean
Does your SO/DH work a lot?
October 11, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Mine does... I feel a little lonely sometimes. I mean I have a lot of people I could talk to but I want my husband! How do you deal with missing your other half?

Replies

• ShannaBee
    October 13, 2012 at 1:07 PM

yes

• C.H.E.L.S.E.A
    October 13, 2012 at 1:57 PM

His work is weird..sometimes he doesn't work for weeks or months on end, other times he's gone for weeks for work. By next year, he should be just working a few hours from home each week and that's it.

• Dippydoomomof2
    October 13, 2012 at 3:00 PM
    7 days a week on 3rd. Usually 8-10 hour days.
  • mrsfitz05
    October 13, 2012 at 7:28 PM
    He's on a project right now so he travels and puts on lots of hours but normally, no. just normal hours. I work too and usually we are on the same schedule.
  • MMerrill
    October 13, 2012 at 9:23 PM

He works a lot and he works out of state.  It definitely is one of the hardest things to deal with but it's also a blessing in disguise because I feel like it's really healthy for our marriage sometimes.  It's refreshing the fact that we miss each other...we hardly get sick of each other, it keeps our relationship feeling new.  By all means we both have our days were we hate it and want to be together every day but while he's working during the week I keep myself occupied with the house, work, family and friends and we both try and look at the positive side, the fact that he has such a providing and stable job...and before I know it he's home for the weekend.

You can do it, just got to get in the right mind set.  It's not ideal and it's not easy but you have to make the best with what you got...I hope you start feeling better soon girl!!

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN