Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
katamike
Good Advice - read this!
October 11, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Saw this in another group as someones siggy, and really liked it so i copied.. lol anyways hope you enjoy!

“He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.” ~Bob Marley

Replies

• sumannie
    October 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM
    Awwwww!! I LOVE that!! Thanx for sharing!! Can I copy too? lol.
  • coffeelover66
    October 11, 2012 at 8:38 PM

AWESOME and thanks for sharing!!

• i.heart.myboys
    October 11, 2012 at 9:48 PM
    Wise words
  • MomToovey
    October 11, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Aww, I love that! Thanks!

• CameronsMommy23
    October 11, 2012 at 10:48 PM
    Awesome words!
  • countrymomma81
    October 11, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Ahhh! You have no idea how badly I needed to see this right now. Thank you more than you'll ever know:)

• katamike
    October 11, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Your most certainly welcome :) Hope it helped some ladies out here!

Quoting countrymomma81:

Ahhh! You have no idea how badly I needed to see this right now. Thank you more than you'll ever know:)

• katamike
    October 11, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Haha sure, it's not my quote..lol

Quoting sumannie:

Awwwww!! I LOVE that!! Thanx for sharing!! Can I copy too? lol.

• countrymomma81
    October 11, 2012 at 11:09 PM

It did. I have been on DH's ass lately for stupid things and I just cried and cried when I read this. 

He's hardly home due to work and coaching two kids' football teams. One of them we don't even have any kids on, he just did it because the kids wanted him to coach. It's taking a lot out of our time and time with the kids. When he is home he's tired and we've been bickering a lot. It's been a tough last couple of months but we are working to put us back where we were. 

Quoting katamike:

Quoting countrymomma81:

• katamike
    October 11, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Sometimes life gets in the way of how we feel toward each other. It's so easy to take your frustrations out on each other, because they say that the person we love the most is often the person we hurt the most :) I hope you and DH are able to rekindle the fire. What you need is an all night babysitter, and a dinnerdate and hotel room with jacuzzi tub afterwards.. lol That always helped us! Good luck and i wish you the best!

Quoting countrymomma81:

It did. I have been on DH's ass lately for stupid things and I just cried and cried when I read this. 

He's hardly home due to work and coaching two kids' football teams. One of them we don't even have any kids on, he just did it because the kids wanted him to coach. It's taking a lot out of our time and time with the kids. When he is home he's tired and we've been bickering a lot. It's been a tough last couple of months but we are working to put us back where we were. 

Quoting katamike:

Quoting countrymomma81:

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN