Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
2lilmamas
What halloween costume do you remember wearing as a child?
October 10, 2012 at 9:10 AM
What costume do you remember wearing as a child?

Replies

• cutestmom24
    October 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    I rember on yr I was daffy duck another yr I was princess Jasmen another yr I was the ghost from scream.
  • LaughingTattoo
    October 10, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I was a green light up thing lol. I have NO idea what I was.....It had a green shimmery vest, crown, and want and was lit up like a multi-colored gaudy tree. Mind you, this was only 1986 so lord only knows...

• CameronsMommy23
    October 10, 2012 at 10:10 AM
    I was Snow White one yr & a clown once. lol
  • ncohetero
    October 10, 2012 at 10:11 AM
    Pink power ranger and Minnie mouse
  • 2lilmamas
    October 10, 2012 at 12:41 PM

LOL I remember being wonder woman..

• IQuitCounting
    October 10, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I was Tinkerbell when I was four, my older brother was Peter Pan.  I also remember being a bride and a baby clown.  For some reason I can't recall any others, but my mother hand made all of our costumes, I do remember that.

• Kageegirl
    October 10, 2012 at 12:50 PM
    I was a pumpkin, a rock star, a clown, a witch, a gumball machine, I know there is more but can't remember
  • RigPrincess85
    October 10, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I was pippi longstocking for a few years... a wire coat hanger in  the hair to help it stick out, stockings, oversized tshirt, shorts, and a tshirt underneath and the freckles lol.

• christel22406
    October 10, 2012 at 1:03 PM
    I may have to ask my mother. It's sad I know at almost 30 that it's never come up but we stopped celebrating halloween when I was 4. My kids wont have to deal with that though. I love fall and halloween!!!!! I see nothing wring with it like my parents did as long as it stays fun and innocent.
  • raegan1221
    October 10, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Many..the one that sticks out was a bumble bee..It was my favorite..completely home made..My mom made everything...we used yellow tape to make the yellow stripes and then she had a black tarp she used for everything else. I had a huge stinger and wings and antennas lol. Oh I was 17 haha. But when I was little, I was a southern bell..I was so mad at my Mom because she stuffed my butt with a pillow haha. I love halloween.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN