Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
soda91
if you were me...
by soda91
October 9, 2012 at 2:10 PM
hey ladies,
So please tell me if I'm wrong, or what your advice is. My boyfriend and I live together with our 2 kids. He's an okay dad, and an okay boyfriend most of the time, not as great as I wish. We had gotten into an argument last night because he likes to call me a b!t(h and I confronted him about that. I also confronted him about how he waste so much gas, and how we only use my money for bills and everything, and how he only uses his for his stuff and doesn't help out financially. Also he is a temp jumping from job to job, but he LOVES to take long breaks after an assignment ends. Even though he knows we can't afford that. He starts yelling and calls me an even bigger b!t(h and tells me I talk too much $h!t, and that we waste money so much because I'm a fat @$$ and we spend it on my food. He likes to go out to eat as much as I do or more. He talks about how horrible I am, and how he'd be okay without me. I'm getting really tired of being hurt all the time. Have I dealt with enough? Is it time to say goodbye and not look back, or keep trying? Advice please

Replies

• thecoffeefairy
    October 9, 2012 at 2:11 PM
    Ditch him. See how well he does without you supporting him.
  • catchup29
    October 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM
    Unless you have an amazing sex life, I'd say you have nothing to stay for. He sounds like he is not ready for a relationship and children.
  • xoxRachelxox

Nobody can tell you what you should do but if it were me, I would take a break from him. It doesn't sound like a great relationship to me. Nobody should bring you down or call you names.

Good luck whatever you decide but it has to be what you're okay with doing, not what we think you should do.

• lucky2Beeme

kiss his sorry ass goodbye. Any real man would shovel shit against the tide to provide for his kids.

• IQuitCounting
    October 9, 2012 at 2:16 PM

If there is no desire to change and grow as a couple it might be time to cut him loose.  Myself?  I wouldn't put up with being treated that way.  You are only so good as you allow others to treat you so if you feel you deserve better, get the hell out of dodge.

See if you can have a serious talk with him, without the kids around, about how you'd like to work on making the relationship stronger.  If he blows up or starts to put you down, call you names, threaten to leave himself... then you'll know he's not willing to work at it and it's time to move on.  Put together a plan and act on it.

• Metteba
    by Metteba
    October 9, 2012 at 2:21 PM
    I would leave him, your his comfort zone, so I don't think your going anywhere. Just quit paying the bills and see how he likes it. Why is it always the women who have to worry about money and life?
  • catrig
    by catrig
    October 9, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Say goodbye.  Don't count on seeing any child support from him.

• Army-Wife0128
    October 9, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Omg wow! i don't know how you're still asking if you should stay or not. I think he has made it crystal clear he has no respect for you at all and if he loved you he would never call you all those names or blame everything on you. You're better off without him and your kids don't need to be in that kind of environment either were they see mommy and daddy fighting all the time. Get out and focus on you and your kids. No woman should be treated like that especially if you're doing your best to pay all the bills and stuff. Get out girl now! Good luck! 

• ReadWriteLuv
    October 9, 2012 at 2:38 PM
    No one deserves that level of disrespect.
  • mommaslilmen
    October 9, 2012 at 2:39 PM
    If you have to ask, the answer is not the one that's the easiest

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN