Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
soda91
if you were me...
by soda91
October 9, 2012 at 2:10 PM
hey ladies,
So please tell me if I'm wrong, or what your advice is. My boyfriend and I live together with our 2 kids. He's an okay dad, and an okay boyfriend most of the time, not as great as I wish. We had gotten into an argument last night because he likes to call me a b!t(h and I confronted him about that. I also confronted him about how he waste so much gas, and how we only use my money for bills and everything, and how he only uses his for his stuff and doesn't help out financially. Also he is a temp jumping from job to job, but he LOVES to take long breaks after an assignment ends. Even though he knows we can't afford that. He starts yelling and calls me an even bigger b!t(h and tells me I talk too much $h!t, and that we waste money so much because I'm a fat @$$ and we spend it on my food. He likes to go out to eat as much as I do or more. He talks about how horrible I am, and how he'd be okay without me. I'm getting really tired of being hurt all the time. Have I dealt with enough? Is it time to say goodbye and not look back, or keep trying? Advice please

Replies

• sbreece
    by sbreece
    October 10, 2012 at 12:10 PM
    You've dealt with more than I would've.
  • furbabymum
    October 10, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Zomg. Verbal abuse much. In front of your kids? I'm always anti abuse in front of kids for sure. If he's willing to go to counseling and work on things then do that. If he's not, well I wouldn't allow a man to talk to me like that, ever.

• KyrinM
    by KyrinM
    October 10, 2012 at 12:21 PM
    Sounds like he isn't ready to grow up & be responsible, he wants to be a teenager, work when he feels like it & spend all his money on frippery. You are doing all the supporting as it is, may as well not have to deal with the insults & other childish crap. Tell him you are moving out with the kids & if/when he is ready to grow up, you'll talk to him then.
  • bcauseimthemom
    October 10, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Get the hell out. Go and get a CO put in place so that child support will be put in place.  Let him go be on his own and let him support himself as well as pay the support for your kids.  You say that you are paying all of the bills so obviously you are able to support yourself. You don't need the abuse.

Time to be moving on.

• Queenofkingdom3
    October 10, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I do believe it is time to move on. You should be happy and you should have someone who treats you with respect.

• nicole2884
    October 10, 2012 at 1:11 PM

YES SAY GOODBYE AN NEVER LOOK BACK, that is abuse, it really is an i have been there it was the hardest choice to end it but im so glad i moved on . i found my wonderful dh an i feel blessed everyday

you dont deserve this an your kids deserve a better role model , because if they continue to be exposed to this they well begin to accept it as what is normal an ok , 

GOOD LUCK

• tinysmom160
    October 10, 2012 at 11:58 PM

i WOULD TELL HIM DO NOT LET THE DOOR HIT HIM IN THE ASS

• GatorsWife4Life
    October 11, 2012 at 12:01 AM

I'm sorry momma but if any man talked to me in any such of a manner like that would be packing up his teeth off the floor and getting the hell out of my house. You deserve better than that. No woman should be disrespected any such of a way.

• printerr
    October 11, 2012 at 7:14 AM

What you are describing is called emotional abuse.  No one deserves to be abused.  And it's not likely to get any better, only worse.  Is that how you want to live?  Only you can decide....

• frzmamaof4
    October 11, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

Ditch him. See how well he does without you supporting him.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts