Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
MagicTemptation
Good morning ladies.
October 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM

How is everyone today? Any plans? 

S/O and I are both off today. His classes ended for the term Friday and his new classes start tomorrow so we are enjoying today at home with our youngest two daughters. We plan on working on the truck. We bought it a few months ago and haven't had the time to get our hands on it yet. We cleaned the house last night before bed so we wouldn't have to worry about housework today. It is suppose to be in the mid 70s here today. Perfect weather to be in the yard.

Have a beautiful day.

Replies

• beeky
    by beeky
    October 9, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Yes, I'm in Ontario and thanks.  It's not to bad at the moment but I'm on pain killers.  Dinner should be an interesting experience.

Quoting MagicTemptation:

Are you in Canada? I am sorry about the root canal. I hope it isn't too painful for you.

Quoting beeky:

I'm recovering from Thanksgiving yesterday and a root canal this morning. 

• timswife_momof2
    October 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM

the choice by nicholas sparks and omg. i cried and i am not an emotional person. lol.  and we did have fun we took pregnancy tests and ate some chocolate. (neither one of us is pregnant) lol

Quoting MagicTemptation:

What book did you read? Have fun at your friends!

Quoting timswife_momof2:

i paid my phone bill, finished my book while my children were still asleep, got them dressed, and now going to a friends house in a little bit.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN