Love & Marriage

Due9
Do you get along with everyone in your husband's family?
by Due9
October 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM

If not, how do you deal with your differences?

Replies

• macbudsmom
    October 8, 2012 at 10:07 PM
    Lol I am an odd ball... I get along quite well with my ex dh's family, just not him.
  • rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    October 8, 2012 at 10:08 PM

HELL NO!!! I cant stand his brother and I just don'tgo around if I know he is going to be around. My dh sister don't like that I don't like him but they don't know everything he has done to my dh and are household to make me feel that way.

• MrsMetalMama
    October 8, 2012 at 10:09 PM
    I can't stand them but we get along very well
  • Jess0915
    October 8, 2012 at 10:10 PM

No. And I dealt with it by moving 10 hours away. :D

Seriously though, I thought they were so great when we first got engaged, but then their true colors came out. Slowly but surely people will ALWAYS show you who they really are.

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    October 8, 2012 at 10:11 PM
    I love my dh's family. They will call my phone and talk to me. Sometimes he gets jealous and says they never want to talk to him anymore. Lol
  • Due9
    by Due9
    October 8, 2012 at 10:12 PM

You are very lucky to have that

Quoting Lorena:

I love my dh's family. They will call my phone and talj to me. Sometimes he gets jealous and says they never want to talk to him anymore. Lol

• SareyF
    by SareyF
    October 8, 2012 at 10:18 PM
    We get along. I wouldn't say they all love me or I don't have some complicated feelings about some of them, but we are decent to each other. I love my sil. She has accepted me probably more than anyone else in his family. I think they all know I'm not likely going anywhere.
  • Hottmomma607
    October 8, 2012 at 10:31 PM
    Yes I do!
  • AccessoryChic
    October 8, 2012 at 11:59 PM
    I get along with them great!! BUT I'm glad we live 4hrs away from them :) My Dh's mom can be too much at times.
  • DonnaNo3
    October 9, 2012 at 12:13 AM
    I love my dh side and they love me. 4 years ago my car was totaled my fil bought me a suburban would not let us pay him for it. My hubby tells me all the time that I am alot like his mom was. She passed a coulpe years before we got together. I like his side more than I like mine.

Love & Marriage