Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Due9
Do you get along with everyone in your husband's family?
by Due9
October 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM

If not, how do you deal with your differences?

Replies

• macbudsmom
    October 8, 2012 at 10:07 PM
    Lol I am an odd ball... I get along quite well with my ex dh's family, just not him.
  • rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    October 8, 2012 at 10:08 PM

HELL NO!!! I cant stand his brother and I just don'tgo around if I know he is going to be around. My dh sister don't like that I don't like him but they don't know everything he has done to my dh and are household to make me feel that way.

• MrsMetalMama
    October 8, 2012 at 10:09 PM
    I can't stand them but we get along very well
  • Jess0915
    October 8, 2012 at 10:10 PM

No. And I dealt with it by moving 10 hours away. :D

Seriously though, I thought they were so great when we first got engaged, but then their true colors came out. Slowly but surely people will ALWAYS show you who they really are.

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    October 8, 2012 at 10:11 PM
    I love my dh's family. They will call my phone and talk to me. Sometimes he gets jealous and says they never want to talk to him anymore. Lol
  • Due9
    by Due9
    October 8, 2012 at 10:12 PM

You are very lucky to have that

Quoting Lorena:

I love my dh's family. They will call my phone and talj to me. Sometimes he gets jealous and says they never want to talk to him anymore. Lol

• SareyF
    by SareyF
    October 8, 2012 at 10:18 PM
    We get along. I wouldn't say they all love me or I don't have some complicated feelings about some of them, but we are decent to each other. I love my sil. She has accepted me probably more than anyone else in his family. I think they all know I'm not likely going anywhere.
  • Hottmomma607
    October 8, 2012 at 10:31 PM
    Yes I do!
  • AccessoryChic
    October 8, 2012 at 11:59 PM
    I get along with them great!! BUT I'm glad we live 4hrs away from them :) My Dh's mom can be too much at times.
  • DonnaNo3
    October 9, 2012 at 12:13 AM
    I love my dh side and they love me. 4 years ago my car was totaled my fil bought me a suburban would not let us pay him for it. My hubby tells me all the time that I am alot like his mom was. She passed a coulpe years before we got together. I like his side more than I like mine.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN