Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
BevLuc
SO MUCH GOING ON...
by BevLuc
October 8, 2012 at 5:45 AM

I think I've had it with my husband,before he came home two weeks ago things were not good between us and we talked,sorted things out and he promised me things would change.And now his gone back things are pretty much the same,his gone back to his old ways and quite frankly I'm getting sick of it,in-fact I've had it.So now I'm just going to let him be,i wont call anymore.I'm just going to sit back and watch what he does,but doing this might have consequences so I'm not sure if i should.I feel like giving him a piece of my mind,but fighting over the phone?That never resolves anything.What would yal do if you were me?

Really could do with your advice...

Replies

• Titana
    by Titana
    October 8, 2012 at 7:02 AM
    I would flat out tell him how I felt. Be honest even if it seems brutal. Then let him make the next move. U can't make him do anything but u can make ur own decisions. Can I ask what he is doing or not doing by the way? That alone could change the advice.
  • BevLuc
    by BevLuc
    October 8, 2012 at 7:08 AM

Quoting Titana:

I would flat out tell him how I felt. Be honest even if it seems brutal. Then let him make the next move. U can't make him do anything but u can make ur own decisions. Can I ask what he is doing or not doing by the way? That alone could change the advice.

He ignores me,never calls basically the things he was doing before he came home.Its like he loves me only when his home and when his away im just the mother of his child and not the woman he says he loves and married.He used to call all the time,but now im lucky if i even get a text message from him.

• i.heart.myboys
    October 8, 2012 at 7:20 AM
    I think you guys are going to have to sit down face to face when the kids are sleeping and work this out. If not that why be in a relationship that is not working for you?
  • BevLuc
    by BevLuc
    October 8, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Quoting i.heart.myboys:

I think you guys are going to have to sit down face to face when the kids are sleeping and work this out. If not that why be in a relationship that is not working for you?

I see him every 3months,his only going to come home December 13th,so i don't think i can wait that long till i talk to him,im gonna go craze.If he doesn't want to be with me anymore he should just tell me.Its going to hurt yes,but its better than feeling this way.I'm better off on my own.

• Titana
    by Titana
    October 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM
    Does he give u a reason for his behavior? I know I would be hurt too.....but yeah I would tell him how it made me feel again and be brutally honest. Maybe he isn't aware he is doing it or doesn't realize how much it hurts u.

Quoting BevLuc:

Quoting Titana:

He ignores me,never calls basically the things he was doing before he came home.Its like he loves me only when his home and when his away im just the mother of his child and not the woman he says he loves and married.He used to call all the time,but now im lucky if i even get a text message from him.

• BevLuc
    by BevLuc
    October 8, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Quoting Titana:

Does he give u a reason for his behavior? I know I would be hurt too.....but yeah I would tell him how it made me feel again and be brutally honest. Maybe he isn't aware he is doing it or doesn't realize how much it hurts u.

Quoting BevLuc:

Quoting Titana:

Well when he was home and we spoke about it,he said it was bc of my mom,they don't get along,my mom doesn't like him so they shared a few words and he decided his going to take his moods out on me.But he acknowledged that it was wrong of him to take out his frustrations that he has with my mom on me.So things were good when he left and then now its back to square one again,i feel like i should just let him be and say nothing.See what happens.If nothing happens then only then should i vent on him i guess...Gosh im just confused.

• Titana
    by Titana
    October 8, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    Honestly, I would probably do just that. I would just let him be for maybe a week and sed what he does. That will let u know where he is at mentally in regards to the relationship.

Quoting BevLuc:

Quoting Titana:

Quoting BevLuc:

Quoting Titana:

Well when he was home and we spoke about it,he said it was bc of my mom,they don't get along,my mom doesn't like him so they shared a few words and he decided his going to take his moods out on me.But he acknowledged that it was wrong of him to take out his frustrations that he has with my mom on me.So things were good when he left and then now its back to square one again,i feel like i should just let him be and say nothing.See what happens.If nothing happens then only then should i vent on him i guess...Gosh im just confused.

• BevLuc
    by BevLuc
    October 8, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Quoting Titana:

Honestly, I would probably do just that. I would just let him be for maybe a week and sed what he does. That will let u know where he is at mentally in regards to the relationship.

Quoting BevLuc:

Quoting Titana:

Quoting BevLuc:

Quoting Titana:

And im going to do that,and thanks for the advice yeah?Will let you know what hapens during the process of the week.

• Titana
    by Titana
    October 8, 2012 at 10:17 AM
    Good luck hun!

Quoting BevLuc:

Quoting Titana:

Quoting BevLuc:

Quoting Titana:

Quoting BevLuc:

Quoting Titana:

And im going to do that,and thanks for the advice yeah?Will let you know what hapens during the process of the week.

• ShannaBee
    October 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM
    I've been reading through and I agree with Titana, she seems helpful. Good luck.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN