Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
timswife_momof2
My Timothy...
October 7, 2012 at 10:47 PM

So my wonderful husband let me sleep in this morning til like 10:30. said that he just wanted me to get some uninterrupted rest. Then he makes me breakfast. We take the kids to the park and he holds my hand and cuddles with me on the park bench, and then he made out with me i was like wow. then when we get home he makes me dinner so i didnt have to cook and runs me a bubble bath and sits in there with me and we just talked. then he took a shower and asked me if i wanted to join. and at the end of the day just a few minutes ago he said i just wanted to make sure that today you know that you are appreciated in everything you do for this family. (and he is the one that worked 107 hours last two weeks) but he wanted me to feel appreciated. i dont even know how to repay him for all the hard work he does and what he did for me today...

then he asked me if we could discuss another baby? ... i love my husband.. lol

Replies

• MagicTemptation
    October 7, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Wow sounds like you had an awesome day!!

• meganisamom
    October 8, 2012 at 12:02 AM
    You should clone your hubby and hand him out to these stupid girls who chose the gross men. You'd
    Make a fortune. Lol. :). Good for you. Sounds like you have a great guy
  • squeekers
    October 8, 2012 at 12:46 AM

aaww

• Apple1
    by Apple1
    October 8, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Wow, all men should be taking notes from your husband!  So sweet, thoughtful and romantic!! <3

• ShannaBee
    October 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM
    Wow. I wonder if that's contagious, I'd love it if my DH did that.
  • timswife_momof2
    October 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM

well hes not always this way. during the week he is really tired and i do alot for him, but it was so sweet of him to just think about me. it was really sweet.

Quoting Apple1:

Wow, all men should be taking notes from your husband!  So sweet, thoughtful and romantic!! <3

• Hottmomma607
    October 8, 2012 at 1:57 PM
    Heaven!
  • mom_of_one_2010
    October 8, 2012 at 1:58 PM
    Awe so sweet
  • MissElissa21
    October 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM

That's so sweet!

• MomToovey
    October 8, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Awww, what a lovely day! What a lucky woman - and he must be a lucky man! Good for you!

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts