Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
didyouthink76
Bf denied telling me he rethought our relationship..why
October 7, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Bf of 2+ years told me the other day that he rethought our relationship twice lately. When I asked him anout It a couple days later, he denied it. Why???

Replies

• didyouthink76
    October 9, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Oh okay.  My apology. 

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

You are missing the point of stop. Stop ignoring yourself. Stop looking for others to fix this. You know what to do. Just do it.

Quoting didyouthink76:

Just so you know.....I am entitled to ask whatever I want, so please dont tell me to stop. 

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

Stop. No one can give you the courage to do what needs to be done. And you already know what that is.take charge of your own life. Don't ask us ladies every week for a nonexistent solution.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Yep.. and I actually had to search her screen name to find that post and AMAZINGLY, I see that every other week she is posting something about either breaking up with him, or He is awful to her for XXX reason, or What did I do wrong this week. The whole relationship needs an overhaul! If you are having that many issues, is it worth wasting your time? 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Are you the one who has the boyfriend that wants you to buy a house but he doesn't want to be on the loan?

SMH. Seriously, YOU are the one who needs to be re-evaluating.

• Serenity7
    October 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM

(((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts