Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
zmans_mommy
Music wedding- walking down the aisle, was yours traditional?
October 6, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Did you stick to the traditional songs? My FIL did all our music when he told me I could pick whatever music I wanted I was ecstatic!

We played Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus while my wedding party walked down the aisle

One and Only by Adele when I walked down

Ever ever after by Carrie Underwood after the wedding for while we walked out :)

Replies

• vwd_johnson
    October 7, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    I walked down to the Instrumental of Hunter Hayes - Wanted and then it was our first dance.
  • Chesneychick77
    October 7, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    I had a violinist. He played "all I ask of you" by Andrew Lloyd weber, as I walked down the aisle.
  • samanthabecker
    October 7, 2012 at 11:47 AM
    My bridesmaids walked to your love amazes me by john berry, the song I walked down the aisle to was on this day . And we walked out of the wedding and were introduced at the reception to lets get married by jagged edge
  • Krysden
    by Krysden
    October 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I went traditional

• MomOfTwins789
    October 7, 2012 at 12:20 PM
    GH and his Groomsmen walked out to "She's everything to me" by Brad Paisley, my bridesmaids walked down to "Moon River", and I walked down to the Wedding March". At the end we exited to "Sugar Pie Honey Bunch" by the Temptations :-)
  • olivejuice2
    October 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM
    I had a very non-traditional wedding and didn't have an aisle to walk down. So, no music! But if id had a more traditional ceremony I doubt our music selections would have been traditional! :D
  • earthangel1967
    October 7, 2012 at 3:20 PM

No not traditional at all.  Our "aisle" was very long it started on one side of the river by a beautiful footbridge,

First we played a recording of my husband Todd singing BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERS as we stopped on the middle of the bridge and dropped rose petals into the water that we had written symbols or initials of people or events we wanted to release or let go or forgive from our pasts so we could move forward happily and healed.

Then from this side of the river footbridge to a parkbench we walked with our 5 kids (4 bio mine ) 1 bio his) and we raised them together and during that part of the aisle walk we played Todd singing prerecorded WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN by CREED to our kids. Then we said vows to our 5 kids at the parkbench. then they went and sat down.

Then from the parkbench to the altar set up outside of the front of the mini castle, Todd and I walked the aisle together with our arms wrapped around one another to a prerecording of Me Singing FROM THIS MOMENT ON by SHANIA TWAIN

• amanda_mom89
    October 7, 2012 at 3:22 PM
    Nothing was traditional about the day we got married.

When went to the courthouse on a random Wednesday, filed for a marriage license and filed for the waiting period to be waived. It was.

I had hot pink hair the day we got married.

We got to the courthouse just before 9 am and we were married by 11:30 am. Then we had Chinese food for lunch. :)
  • Lorena
    by Lorena
    October 7, 2012 at 5:26 PM
    My music was not traditional but every thing else was. My party and dh walked to "It's your Love" by Tim and Faith. I walked down to the instrumental version of "Broken Road" by Rascalflats. Our Best friend/best man walked me down the isle. We walked out to "Love me Tender" by Elvis. We were introduced as mr. and mrs. Zamora to "Let's get The Party Started" & first dance was "That's Important to me" by Joey and Rory.
  • hollydaze1974
    October 7, 2012 at 5:31 PM
    we did disney songs by organ before I came down the aisle, but I chose the Wedding March for when I came down.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN