Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
MomRocs1102
How long
October 6, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Have you been with you spouse, mate, or bf?  is your relationship getting better, or worse with time?

We have been married almost 3yrs and i think its getting better with time, lord bless it as time goes on we getting even better and grow together us and our little family :)

Replies

• CjEmmemommy
    October 9, 2012 at 12:59 AM
    8.5 years, getting better now.
  • TXbornmama
    October 9, 2012 at 1:06 AM

we have been married almost 6 together 7 and it gets better with time

• daijobu
    by daijobu
    October 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Married almost 19 years.  We've gone through some hard and great times.  Can't say it's boring!  :)

• amber710
    October 9, 2012 at 1:46 AM

6 years together. 2 years married.

I think certain things have gotten better, and others have gotten worse. What I mean is, we know and understand each other better. Our ability to work through things is improved and we have systems of doing things and traditions we follow. But after 6 years and having kids other things like spontaneous dates and really great sex kind of decline.

• katamike
    October 9, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Dh and I have been married for 7, been together 9. We defianatley had our ups and downs for a long time, but now i can honestly say that it is getting better and better as the days go by, we just seem to balance each other now. ♥ Love him more now than ever.

• mommylove818
    October 9, 2012 at 2:37 AM
    I've been wt my s/o for 5years and our relationship has it's ups and downs but I love him to death and we have 2 beautiful children together I'm very happy :)
  • JennPearce
    October 9, 2012 at 3:10 AM
    We have been together almost 7 years. Married for a little over 6 years. Things were amazing in the beginning, then they got rocky. Glad we stuck it out because we are both happier than ever & stronger than ever. I know it's not always going to be perfect but I think a true marriage is based on overcoming everything. Good & bad :)

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN