Love & Marriage

MomRocs1102
How long
October 6, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Have you been with you spouse, mate, or bf?  is your relationship getting better, or worse with time?

We have been married almost 3yrs and i think its getting better with time, lord bless it as time goes on we getting even better and grow together us and our little family :)

Replies

• CjEmmemommy
    October 9, 2012 at 12:59 AM
    8.5 years, getting better now.
  • TXbornmama
    October 9, 2012 at 1:06 AM

we have been married almost 6 together 7 and it gets better with time

• daijobu
    by daijobu
    October 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Married almost 19 years.  We've gone through some hard and great times.  Can't say it's boring!  :)

• amber710
    October 9, 2012 at 1:46 AM

6 years together. 2 years married.

I think certain things have gotten better, and others have gotten worse. What I mean is, we know and understand each other better. Our ability to work through things is improved and we have systems of doing things and traditions we follow. But after 6 years and having kids other things like spontaneous dates and really great sex kind of decline.

• katamike
    October 9, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Dh and I have been married for 7, been together 9. We defianatley had our ups and downs for a long time, but now i can honestly say that it is getting better and better as the days go by, we just seem to balance each other now. ♥ Love him more now than ever.

• mommylove818
    October 9, 2012 at 2:37 AM
    I've been wt my s/o for 5years and our relationship has it's ups and downs but I love him to death and we have 2 beautiful children together I'm very happy :)
  • JennPearce
    October 9, 2012 at 3:10 AM
    We have been together almost 7 years. Married for a little over 6 years. Things were amazing in the beginning, then they got rocky. Glad we stuck it out because we are both happier than ever & stronger than ever. I know it's not always going to be perfect but I think a true marriage is based on overcoming everything. Good & bad :)

Love & Marriage