Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
LilTymomma
Show me your wedding pictures
October 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM

I am getting ready to plan my wedding. I want to get some ideas. We are thinking a very tiny wedding like 30 guests max. And our budget is pretty low, or at least we are not planning on spending too much. We have not set a date yet, thats why im getting ready to start planning, lol. I've been watching a lot of shows and i'm getting so excited!!!

Replies

• -mrs.mamma-
    October 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I don't have tons on here. we had a "cheap" wedding. though we did the whole works. church. DJ. reception. flowers. photographer. dress & tux.
    but we still spent less than $6,000.

we were young, I was 19 & he was 21. been married for 3yrs now & will celebrate 8 years together here on the 15th!!

we're still more in love than ever. <3333

• Amiehart62
    October 8, 2012 at 11:20 AM

We worked at trump national LA so we only paid $15,000. We had gone to the court house 3 months before... His parents wanted us to have a wedding. Check your local church they usually will let you use the facilities for cheap and may even have a hall for the reception. Congrats!
  • janessa27
    October 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM

• janessa27
    October 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM

We did everything on a small budget. I cut A LOT of corners and still had the wedding/ honeymoon of our dreams:)

• unsuspected
    October 8, 2012 at 1:46 PM

My bridesmaid on the left and Maid of Honor on the right.

Us and our 4 kiddos.

My Maid of Honor sang for us during the reception.

Our cake, was made by my cousin.  Rustic buttercream frosting and fresh lavender, it was SOOO pretty.   I made the little family.

My oldest and my youngest.

My bouquet, the succulents were from my Grandpas garden. and my Aunt did all the floral.

Our wedding and honeymoon was all under $5,000.

I got my DREAM dress as a sample gown at a crazy discount.

My Aunt did the floral, my cousin did the cake, our friend the chef did the food ... all for just the cost of supplies.

We used an i pod playlist and a rented sound system instead of a dj.

Printed and designed our own invites.

And I made practically everything, decor wise. 

• earthangel1967
    October 8, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Quoting LilTymomma:

Thank You!! You guys look awesome, very adorable theme.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Congrats, how exciting for you!

Our wedding was at a mini castle and very nontraditional (we custom wrote and choreographed and sang everything)

Our reception was on a riverboat lit up at night floating down the river until midnight, it included a comedy murder mystery dinner theatre and dancing with a dj

thank youhugs

• Rain2Rinse
    October 9, 2012 at 7:48 AM
    Pictures when I come back from dds school
  • a_brown23
    October 9, 2012 at 8:43 AM

• simple_ole_me
    October 9, 2012 at 7:35 PM

9 years ago ....  and still smiling :)

• lapcounter
    October 10, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Our cowboy and his girls

This was from our vow renewal 3 years ago.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts