Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
2lilmamas
Are you done having kids or do you want anymore?
October 4, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Are you done having kids or do you want anymore?

Replies

• AnGLInterrupted
    October 5, 2012 at 2:59 AM

I would love to have more.  Have one anyway.  It'll probably never happen though.  :(

• beffy1215
    October 5, 2012 at 4:42 AM
    I'm having our second in a few weeks. We want one or two more after this one
  • JennPearce
    October 5, 2012 at 4:53 AM
    I want one more!! Dh keeps flip flopping back & forth but as of right now he said he would love another later on. Like in a few years. We shall see.
  • brandyblx
    October 5, 2012 at 4:57 AM

I would love to have one more--I want a little girl SSOOO bad. I don't think it will ever happen though. I am pretty sure that my body couldn't handle another pregnancy.

I have Spondylosis. I'm in constant pain and it's quickly getting to an unbearable level.Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve everything that has happened/is happening to me. frown mini

• karingT
    by karingT
    October 5, 2012 at 7:14 AM
    I am done but would love to adopt even though we have a big family. I love children
  • meganisamom
    October 5, 2012 at 7:46 AM
    Between the two of us we have 7. So right after we got married I had my tubes tied. Otherwise I'm sure I would have had one more. Lol. I'm 37 now and he is 45. He retires in 6 years and we discussed that we want to travel and enjoy ourselves. Kind of hard with a little kid. So no more babies for me. I just enjoy my sisters 9 month old twin boys. :)
  • meganisamom
    October 5, 2012 at 7:47 AM
    Adoption? There's thousand of little girls who need a good mommy who appreciates them. :)

Quoting brandyblx:

I would love to have one more--I want a little girl SSOOO bad. I don't think it will ever happen though. I am pretty sure that my body couldn't handle another pregnancy.

I have Spondylosis. I'm in constant pain and it's quickly getting to an unbearable level.Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve everything that has happened/is happening to me. frown mini

• Garnet_Iris11
    October 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM
    I want another ( I used to want 3-4 .. but for many reasons it isn't a good idea ) but we won't TTC for another year or two. Which I'm not happy with, I wanted to start earlier and have them closer together.
  • vtmommyof2bratz
    October 5, 2012 at 8:19 AM

done - dh made sure of that after our second was born almost 17 years ago - he got fixed - i really wanted a whole houseful 

• ttfnt20
    by ttfnt20
    October 5, 2012 at 8:21 AM
    I've only got ds who is 7 now and have always wanted a lil girl still. For whatever reason I wasn't able to get pg with my xh the last several years and now I'm out of the running all together lol. My bf had a vasectomy a few yrs ago before we found each other again so I wont be having anymore either. But that's ok cause he's got 3 of his own for him to help spoil :-)

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN